ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Josh Allen Extending Plays with His Legs

Does anyone know if it would be a decent strategy to just hold/tackle all the receivers on two straight plays? That would burn the 13 seconds and give 1 untimed down from the Chiefs 45 so... it would take the FG away and force a hail mary for the win?

Does anyone know if it would be a decent strategy to just hold/tackle all the receivers on two straight plays? That would burn the 13 seconds and give 1 untimed down from the Chiefs 45 so... it would take the FG away and force a hail mary for the win?
I thought this as well. But gotta hold them right on the LOS and don’t let go. Can’t risk a receiver getting open downfield, or a PI call downfield.

Again, he played for Wyoming. He was basically the entire team. Hurray, we beat a Mountain West team or Wac team like we should. He’s a stud.
I was at that game. He wasn't that special that day, I can tell you that. The rest of the Wyoming team was about the same.

I was at that game. He wasn't that special that day, I can tell you that. The rest of the Wyoming team was about the same.
What do you want me to say? I don’t care. He’s a great player now. Again, great we shut him down. He wasn’t a very accurate QB in college. He was drafted on his potential. And it’s worked out for the bills.

Reactions: BBHawk
Well, problem with that is you have to tackle them. Say the guy tries to tackle Hill and Hill just uses quickness to get by him...that is a touchdown.

ADVERTISEMENT