ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Lavar Ball is a total tool!

H4wkfan4life

HR Legend
Jan 1, 2016
BUT, I don't get why so many grown folks are hating on lonzo.
Did he do something or act like a dbag? Or are they clowning on the teenager just because of his dad?

Lebron is a big mouthed tool, so he doesn't surprise me....little surprised to see JJ watt poking at him now. I didn't even know football players endorsed street shoes lol.

I get that his clothes are a rip off, but who cares? Most higher priced clothes are.

Like Donald Trump?

Lebron James believes he's the best basketball player in the world right now. Guess what? He's right. Otherwise, please explain why he is a "narcissist."
You might need to speak to a clinical psychologist for a good answer:rolleyes:

I don't know if anyone is as big a narcissist as Donald Trump:confused:

You might need to speak to a clinical psychologist for a good answer:rolleyes:

I don't know if anyone is as big a narcissist as Donald Trump:confused:

Lol. I was just being a smart ass to him because he's a Trump supporter. Narcissism is just the tip of the iceberg of Trump's mental health issues. Anyhoo...

My point is Lebron James has never been in trouble, from what is reported is a good father and husband, has devoted a lot of his time and resources to his community and various charities, and has sent thousands of underprivileged kids to college. And yet he's so hated. Why? Also, I believe it was Lonzo, maybe his dad, who made inappropriate remarks about Lebron's kids. For the most part, James is fairly diplomatic and congenial with his public comments, although occasionally when someone crosses the line he'll dig at that person a bit.

Regardless, when people do talk about how much of a P.O.S. Lebron is I'd like them to lay out their reasons why. Because he's thinks he's a great basketball player is not a valid reason to me. And for the record I'm not even a Lebron James fan--I hardly pay attention to the NBA anymore--I just think some people get caught up in hating Lebron just because it's popular.

Reactions: bigfridaynite
Lol. I was just being a smart ass to him because he's a Trump supporter. Narcissism is just the tip of the iceberg of Trump's mental health issues. Anyhoo...

My point is Lebron James has never been in trouble, from what is reported is a good father and husband, has devoted a lot of his time and resources to his community and various charities, and has sent thousands of underprivileged kids to college. And yet he's so hated. Why? Also, I believe it was Lonzo, maybe his dad, who made inappropriate remarks about Lebron's kids. For the most part, James is fairly diplomatic and congenial with his public comments, although occasionally when someone crosses the line he'll dig at that person a bit.

Regardless, when people do talk about how much of a P.O.S. Lebron is I'd like them to lay out their reasons why. Because he's thinks he's a great basketball player is not a valid reason to me. And for the record I'm not even a Lebron James fan--I hardly pay attention to the NBA anymore--I just think some people get caught up in hating Lebron just because it's popular.
I'm pretty sure it was lavar making the comments.
Lebron doesn't like people talking about his kid, so he talks crap about their tennage kid? makes a lot of sense....

I'm pretty sure it was lavar making the comments.
Lebron doesn't like people talking about his kid, so he talks crap about their tennage kid? makes a lot of sense....

I don't know Lebron personally and couldn't care less. For all I know, he is a dbag. From what is known of him publicly, though, that doesn't seem to be the case. None of that really matters, though. You apparently are one of those people who feel big and bad when you can jump on an anonymous public forum like this and call people dbags and tools. Hey, whatever blows your skirt up, man. Good for you.

Oh, and lol, get serious. Lonzo Ball is a legal adult making an adult paycheck in the NBA. Lebron's kids are what...10 and 13? The fact you think that's comparable speaks to how much of a tool you probably are. Smh. Idiot. :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT