ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Nebraska’s OC Is Out

I’m fine with the post but let’s keep a minimum of Iowa State and Nebraska posts to 1 a week on the board this time.....

Who else is frosty going to can?

If the defense is not any better next year and Nebraska only qualifies for the NO bowl, his Iowa buddy Erik Chinander will be shown the door, if not the shotguns of Nebraska fans. The Nebraska Outside Linebackers coach ( Mike Dawson) could be on a hot seat. Same for OL coach Greg Austin. Frost with tight with his keys Nebraska guys (Held and Ruud).

Reactions: WestIAHawk
Lol I love these Nebraska posts. Rent free everyday of the week!! The best part is you all know every single coach on this staff and I couldn't name a single coach not name Ferentz lol. You guys are TRULY Husker fans deep down. GBR!

Lol I love these Nebraska posts. Rent free everyday of the week!! The best part is you all know every single coach on this staff and I couldn't name a single coach not name Ferentz lol. You guys are TRULY Husker fans deep down. GBR!

Everybody here knows the OP is a Nebraska fan.

As for the rest of your post. It doesn't surprise me that you don't know who one of the best S&C guys in the country is. Your boys in the trenches are Charmin soft, so you wouldn't know a top notch S&C guy if it hit you in the mouth.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't there some sort of movement created by your dopey fans to vote for the Georgia kicker over Duncan for the Lou Groza award? How pathetic is that? Uniting for a cause when you don't have a player involved.

Run along now, I hear the "offseason champions" committee is meeting to decide on a parade route.

Everybody here knows the OP is a Nebraska fan.

As for the rest of your post. It doesn't surprise me that you don't know who one of the best S&C guys in the country is. Your boys in the trenches are Charmin soft, so you wouldn't know a top notch S&C guy if it hit you in the mouth.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't there some sort of movement created by your dopey fans to vote for the Georgia kicker over Duncan for the Lou Groza award? How pathetic is that? Uniting for a cause when you don't have a player involved.

Run along now, I hear the "offseason champions" committee is meeting to decide on a parade route.

Lol you are salty as hell. Who the hell cares if your kicker wins some silly award. As for the fans voting, they are free to vote for whoever, that's why fan voting is pointless. The fact that you are a grown ass man whining about other fans voting is absolutely pathetic. I shouldn't have to tell you this, but here we are. Just be glad you had a player nationally recognized.

Lol you are salty as hell. Who the hell cares if your kicker wins some silly award. As for the fans voting, they are free to vote for whoever, that's why fan voting is pointless. The fact that you are a grown ass man whining about other fans voting is absolutely pathetic. I shouldn't have to tell you this, but here we are. Just be glad you had a player nationally recognized.

And here you are on an IOWA board.

I’m glad Frost made the changes he did after signing day so all recruits for next year can see the people they have been talking to won’t be there, case on point Bollers and Fidone. After another 3-9 or 4-8 season by little Deb, it will be fun having those guys sign with iowa to get their max potential instead of signing with weak @$$ Netra5hka. Run along, you little corn jerking biatch.

I'll admit i had to look up the names of your OL coach and outside linebacker coach because they are the most bitched about guys (besides Erik Chinander). Ruud and Held names are on most recruits name that Iowa is looking at (of course, you Nebbies offer 4X as much as Iowa). Live rent free. There will never be a Pearl Harbor (sneak attack by the enemy) here.

For you Huskers, it's springtime in Germany! Heil, Furher Frost! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Christmas will come early if ole frosty can put together another losing season and all those recruits they are going for that we want to immediately drop Nebraska.....even if they don’t end up at Iowa I’d rather see them somewhere else where they hopefully don’t play against us.

And here you are on an IOWA board.

I’m glad Frost made the changes he did after signing day so all recruits for next year can see the people they have been talking to won’t be there, case on point Bollers and Fidone. After another 3-9 or 4-8 season by little Deb, it will be fun having those guys sign with iowa to get their max potential instead of signing with weak @$$ Netra5hka. Run along, you little corn jerking biatch.

I like to come over after I hear Frost has farted, as I know it will be breaking news around here. Just know that he has never broke wind in front of a lady.

As for Fidone and Bollers, do you really think IF Nebraska has another losing season, that it will effect recruiting? We haven't had a winning season in 3 years, but here we are in the Top 25 every single time. I doubt another losing season will change that, especially with the $175 million upgrade coming. But, if that's what makes you sleep at night, when you know Nebraska is poaching your top recruits right out your own backyard, then by all means keep thinking that. Makes it all that much sweeter when the top talent comes across the river!

If the defense is not any better next year and Nebraska only qualifies for the NO bowl, his Iowa buddy Erik Chinander will be shown the door, if not the shotguns of Nebraska fans. The Nebraska Outside Linebackers coach ( Mike Dawson) could be on a hot seat. Same for OL coach Greg Austin. Frost with tight with his keys Nebraska guys (Held and Ruud).

You literally just pulled up Nebraska’s coaching staff and thru out shit to see what sticks.

Dawson was hired a few days ago...yet he’s on the hot seat? “Nebraska guys” are safe but Greg Austin isnt...even though he’s a “Nebraska guy.” Better luck next time.

Fan voting is so pointless that some grown ass men from Nebraska decided to start a social media movement to vote for a player who they've never heard of just so that feller from Iowa wouldn't win.

In the grand scheme of things, it had little to no impact on who won the award. The fact that it was a movement at all is as you would say "absolutely pathetic"

You don't know who Chris Doyle and Phil Parker are? I wouldn't admit that, dude. Makes you sound really dumb.

I’m glad Frost made the changes he did after signing day so all recruits for next year can see the people they have been talking to won’t be there,
Troy Walters wasn’t recruiting worth a shit. He also doubled as the wide receivers coach and his group showed the least improvement of any position group on the team. This years receiving corps was one of our worst groups I can recall for quite awhile.

Look who started the thread. He starts most of them.

Frosty now has his "takes time to install a new offense" excuse for not making a bowl again ths fall ready to go.
Yep. A new OC was a great insurance policy for him to get himself an extra year or two. Pretty sad when he already had to get rid of people off his handpicked staff so soon.

I like to come over after I hear Frost has farted, as I know it will be breaking news around here. Just know that he has never broke wind in front of a lady.

As for Fidone and Bollers, do you really think IF Nebraska has another losing season, that it will effect recruiting? We haven't had a winning season in 3 years, but here we are in the Top 25 every single time. I doubt another losing season will change that, especially with the $175 million upgrade coming. But, if that's what makes you sleep at night, when you know Nebraska is poaching your top recruits right out your own backyard, then by all means keep thinking that. Makes it all that much sweeter when the top talent comes across the river!
And it’s pretty sad you can’t put together a winning season with top 25 classes.

Yep. A new OC was a great insurance policy for him to get himself an extra year or two. Pretty sad when he already had to get rid of people off his handpicked staff so soon.

Right or wrong. He’s not even close to being on the hot seat. And this has nothing to do with a “new offense.” Frost will still call the plays. Walters was a weak link on the recruiting trail

It's just so fun to watch the dumpster fire known as lil' red husker football.

Right or wrong. He’s not even close to being on the hot seat. And this has nothing to do with a “new offense.” Frost will still call the plays. Walters was a weak link on the recruiting trail
Thanks for the response. How many more years do you think he gets if you have another losing season this year?

Thanks for the response. How many more years do you think he gets if you have another losing season this year?

He’s signed thru 2026. Even with a losing season next year he’s probably not feeling the heat until 2023 or so. Which of course is a long time a way.

He’s signed thru 2026. Even with a losing season next year he’s probably not feeling the heat until 2023 or so. Which of course is a long time a way.
They are definitely giving him every opportunity then. I think more schools should be a little more patient.

Frost never takes responsibility for any of their failures. Just throw somebody under the bus to deflect blame from himself.

Reactions: WestIAHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT