ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Nebraska’s OC Is Out

I couldn't pull this up because it's for subscribers only, but it did show a picture of Bollers. Headline for an article in the Wierd Herald:
Huskers went years without success recruiting Iowa. But that's changing now.

Lol I love these Nebraska posts. Rent free everyday of the week!! The best part is you all know every single coach on this staff and I couldn't name a single coach not name Ferentz lol. You guys are TRULY Husker fans deep down. GBR!
You dumbazzes are in the B1G correct?

Lol, that's what I thought.

You're on the Iowa FB board, just whom is living in whose mind rent free?

Reactions: kceasthawk
I'll admit i had to look up the names of your OL coach and outside linebacker coach because they are the most bitched about guys (besides Erik Chinander). Ruud and Held names are on most recruits name that Iowa is looking at (of course, you Nebbies offer 4X as much as Iowa). Live rent free. There will never be a Pearl Harbor (sneak attack by the enemy) here.

For you Huskers, it's springtime in Germany! Heil, Furher Frost! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Most are pretty happy with Greg Austin and offensive line improvement throughout the year last year. He's one of the better coaches and a good recruiter.

Nebraska is actually starting to build some good depth and should be pretty good on OL next year. They wont have an Iowa or Wisconsin level line, but they should be pretty good.

Yep. A new OC was a great insurance policy for him to get himself an extra year or two. Pretty sad when he already had to get rid of people off his handpicked staff so soon.

Frost isnt even close to the hot seat. If he cant get it done, Nebraska is letting him go down with the ship. He will be here through at least 2022 or 2023. Nebraska extended him at the end of last year to 2026.

Nebraska redshirted 25 of 28 guys last year. Getting better, but the next few years we should start to see returns on if he can develop or not.

Reactions: blackshirts25
Everybody here knows the OP is a Nebraska fan.

As for the rest of your post. It doesn't surprise me that you don't know who one of the best S&C guys in the country is. Your boys in the trenches are Charmin soft, so you wouldn't know a top notch S&C guy if it hit you in the mouth.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't there some sort of movement created by your dopey fans to vote for the Georgia kicker over Duncan for the Lou Groza award? How pathetic is that? Uniting for a cause when you don't have a player involved.

Run along now, I hear the "offseason champions" committee is meeting to decide on a parade route.
Can't wait for them to start a "We Hate Iowa" war in the stands when they play Minnesota. Classic!....:p

In effect, Frost is saying the entire staff he assembled was bad. Seems like the blame should be at the top.

OH, YEA! Another thread started by an "undercover" Neb fan, gets responses from Iowa fans, drags in other Neb fans claiming that we're obsessed with them and bragging about how they have once again won the off-season and everything wrong with their program is due to the previous regime. Death, taxes and threads like this.

Replacing asst coaches is typically a clear sign that the HC is feeling the pressure from the AD/boosters.

Another case in point... USC!

All I know is I look forward to Nebraska 4* players celebrating and chirping after giving up 20+ yard plays again next year.

*kisses*

ea722061-e424-435e-b775-f13a96550b5f-20191129_IowaFBvsNebraska_6762.JPG

Last edited:
I'm sure Frost is going to build a much better program then they've had for quite some time but keep in mind he started with much more than HF did at Iowa and his third year Fry managed to win the Big Ten and go to the Rose Bowl. Remember Iowa hadn't had a winning season for 17 years.If I were a Neb fan this is something that would bother me. Just how good of a game coach is he? If I were the Neb AD and Neb lost to Iowa the next two year Frost would be fired before he walked off the field.

Lol you are salty as hell. Who the hell cares if your kicker wins some silly award. As for the fans voting, they are free to vote for whoever, that's why fan voting is pointless. The fact that you are a grown ass man whining about other fans voting is absolutely pathetic. I shouldn't have to tell you this, but here we are. Just be glad you had a player nationally recognized.
Hey brother, only one thing needs to be said:

Nebraska is a shitty football program.

Right or wrong. He’s not even close to being on the hot seat. And this has nothing to do with a “new offense.” Frost will still call the plays. Walters was a weak link on the recruiting trail
LOL, Nebraska threw nearly 300 offers against the wall to see what stuck and Walters was the weak link? Really?

Reactions: 01135965
LOL, Nebraska threw nearly 300 offers against the wall to see what stuck and Walters was the weak link? Really?

Wait, this is still a thing? Again, it seems weird to bash a recruiting strategy that brought in ten 4* thus far. Including multiple recruits where they went in to Florida and beat out Florida St and Miami for top recruits.

And yes, Walters was a weak link..the juco kids he originally brought in never panned out. Also, he was surprisingly absent on the recruiting trail the weeks before NSD. On top of that, his position group was a major disappointment last year. But some of that may have been the need to move Wandale Robinson to RB midway thru the season.

I like to come over after I hear Frost has farted, as I know it will be breaking news around here. Just know that he has never broke wind in front of a lady.

As for Fidone and Bollers, do you really think IF Nebraska has another losing season, that it will effect recruiting? We haven't had a winning season in 3 years, but here we are in the Top 25 every single time. I doubt another losing season will change that, especially with the $175 million upgrade coming. But, if that's what makes you sleep at night, when you know Nebraska is poaching your top recruits right out your own backyard, then by all means keep thinking that. Makes it all that much sweeter when the top talent comes across the river!
Which top recruits?

I like to come over after I hear Frost has farted, as I know it will be breaking news around here. Just know that he has never broke wind in front of a lady.

As for Fidone and Bollers, do you really think IF Nebraska has another losing season, that it will effect recruiting? We haven't had a winning season in 3 years, but here we are in the Top 25 every single time. I doubt another losing season will change that, especially with the $175 million upgrade coming. But, if that's what makes you sleep at night, when you know Nebraska is poaching your top recruits right out your own backyard, then by all means keep thinking that. Makes it all that much sweeter when the top talent comes across the river!

Neb fan bragging about recruiting and facilities will NEVER get old. Basically admitting that no school in the country comes close to misjudging and squandering raw talent like them. Especially amusing when it's done on a message board of a team that beats them every year despite allegedly being subpar to them in these areas.

Please don't stop.

It seems to me that what Frost is doing is what a head coach should do if they are not happy with the performance of one of their coaches. Frost will not have success until he is able to put a legitimate B1G offensive line on the field, and that does not happen in just a couple of seasons.

We have gotten several excellent players out of Nebraska. Fant had a couple of good games against his home state university. He may not have been a 4 star recruit, but he's making first round money in the NFL.

Wait, this is still a thing? Again, it seems weird to bash a recruiting strategy that brought in ten 4* thus far. Including multiple recruits where they went in to Florida and beat out Florida St and Miami for top recruits.

And yes, Walters was a weak link..the juco kids he originally brought in never panned out. Also, he was surprisingly absent on the recruiting trail the weeks before NSD. On top of that, his position group was a major disappointment last year. But some of that may have been the need to move Wandale Robinson to RB midway thru the season.

Yeah, when Nebraska grabs a four star, it is because the closest blue blood to that kids hometown knows that they have issues. Head cases, thugs, and thieves do not make for a happy locker room and tear at team cohesiveness.

Yeah, when Nebraska grabs a four star, it is because the closest blue blood to that kids hometown knows that they have issues. Head cases, thugs, and thieves do not make for a happy locker room and tear at team cohesiveness.

You have no idea what you’re talking about. Again, Nebraska landed multiple 4 stars that were highly coveted by Florida St and Miami. Hell, on one of the recruits Miami was pleading with a recruit and trying to negatively recruit Nebraska minutes before he signed. And they were in their backyard. I don’t expect you to know the background of Nebraska’s recruits but I enjoy you trying to act like you do.

You have no idea what you’re talking about. Again, Nebraska landed multiple 4 stars that were highly coveted by Florida St and Miami. Hell, on one of the recruits Miami was pleading with a recruit and trying to negatively recruit Nebraska minutes before he signed. And they were in their backyard. I don’t expect you to know the background of Nebraska’s recruits but I enjoy you trying to act like you do.
Nebraska has been able to promise immediate playing time to recruits as well. However, those days are over since Frost is now deep into his own recruits, so now recruiting gets tough. As I said, thugs, thieves and head cases. Good luck.

Nebraska has been able to promise immediate playing time to recruits as well. However, those days are over since Frost is now deep into his own recruits, so now recruiting gets tough. As I said, thugs, thieves and head cases. Good luck.

Wait which is it...Nebraska is landing 4 start “nobody blue blood wants” or are they thugs, thieves, head cases? I love when an assumed know it all talks out of his ass! Keep on going.

Wait which is it...Nebraska is landing 4 start “nobody blue blood wants” or are they thugs, thieves, head cases? I love when an assumed know it all talks out of his ass! Keep on going.
Troll on......Nebraska is no longer a blue blood. Used to be, no longer. Now just a Wanna Be.

Everybody here knows the OP is a Nebraska fan.

As for the rest of your post. It doesn't surprise me that you don't know who one of the best S&C guys in the country is. Your boys in the trenches are Charmin soft, so you wouldn't know a top notch S&C guy if it hit you in the mouth.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't there some sort of movement created by your dopey fans to vote for the Georgia kicker over Duncan for the Lou Groza award? How pathetic is that? Uniting for a cause when you don't have a player involved.

Run along now, I hear the "offseason champions" committee is meeting to decide on a parade route.

:rolleyes:

Troll on......Nebraska is no longer a blue blood. Used to be, no longer. Now just a Wanna Be.

But better than a never was...right? Also, I’m not sure what that has to do with you proclaiming(falsely) that Nebraska didn’t beat out Miami/FSU for recruits.

But better than a never was...right? Also, I’m not sure what that has to do with you proclaiming(falsely) that Nebraska didn’t beat out Miami/FSU for recruits.
Who cares what recruits they’re getting. Until they perform on the field the stars don’t matter.

Reactions: iahawkeyes17
Who cares what recruits they’re getting. Until they perform on the field the stars don’t matter.

I have no idea if they will pan out. I claimed Walters was silent on the recruiting trail. Del tried to make fun of Nebraska’s recruiting strategy which again....is laughable considering it resulted in a top 20 class.

I have no idea if they will pan out. I claimed Walters was silent on the recruiting trail. Del tried to make fun of Nebraska’s recruiting strategy which again....is laughable considering it resulted in a top 20 class.
But we hear from Nebraska fans every winter and spring about the recruiting.

Probably almost all redshirt *again* due to not being good enough to crack the 2 deeps on a 5 win team, just like last year's class.

Reactions: WestIAHawk

So once, you should read your links a little better. The second link is a ‘we’ and ‘they will get it’ ... compared to how many other ‘they were wearing hoodies’ type of comments? Keep plugging away, if he didn’t have so many losses it wouldn’t be so easy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT