ADVERTISEMENT

OT Nebraska vs Ohio St/Maryland vs Illinois

Illini up by 3. That would be quite the upset.

Nebraska losing like this surprising. Miles seat will be heating up if they lose this one.

ISU with a nice road win at Mississippi. Might be enough for them to get to Q1A for us (top 15 win at home).

Illinois up by 5. Looks like Nebraska is going down. Like I said, miles seat has to be getting warm.

If the Orange take down Maryland! Never would have seen them getting their 2nd conference win. Illinois up 7 with 1:00 minute left.

Maryland sliding hard in my BT rankings. Was higher on them than I should have been. Hope Illinois can hold on.

Both Illinois (@ #13 Maryland) and Ohio State (@ Nebraska) notch road wins today. Iowa will add to that list tomorrow with a big win in the Barn. The Big Ten is chaos. No longer are you safe at home, even from the cellar-dwellers. Better strap it on, boys. Only the toughest will survive.

I'd be pissed if I was Maryland having to play a home game at Madison Square Garden during a regular season contest

Don't be a douche

giphy.gif

Crazy to say but Neb already has 7 losses and they still have to play Maryland, Purdue, Iowa, MSU and Michigan at least once. Not out of the realm that they go to the BTT with 12 losses. Would put them square on the bubble, which is shocking considering how much talent they have.

Crazy to say but Neb already has 7 losses and they still have to play Maryland, Purdue, Iowa, MSU and Michigan at least once. Not out of the realm that they go to the BTT with 12 losses. Would put them square on the bubble, which is shocking considering how much talent they have.
There’s no bubble with 12 conference losses.

Vandy got in a year or two ago at 19-15 because the analytics loved them. The analytics love Nebraska still.

Their wins over Clemson and Seton Hall are way too overvalued by the computers. I guess it’s a way of evening out though since they went 13-5 in league play last year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT