ADVERTISEMENT

OT UM player under investigation

JerseyCityHawki

HR All-American
Oct 28, 2019
Hackensack, New Jersey
For concealed weapon charges… (Felony Charges)I think this dude has a history though but is a extremely good player on the defensive side of the ball

For concealed weapon charges… (Felony Charges)I think this dude has a history though but is a extremely good player on the defensive side of

He’s their best DL.
Win at all costs. Taking almost two months to charge him is BS. A basketball player at Eastern Michigan was charged the day after for the same charge. He was arrested by Washtenaw Sheriff's department and jailed. Smith was arrested by Ann Arbor police and released thus no charges for two months.

Still they are letting him play. Guarantee Kirk would not have done that.

Helen Keller could run for 100+ yards a game with their OL. They'll be fine with Edwards and others.
Word is Keller wanted to come to Iowa, but NIL collective gave her a roll with nothing but 1s, but told her it was all c-notes.

• Haha
Reactions: INXS83
Win at all costs. Taking almost two months to charge him is BS. A basketball player at Eastern Michigan was charged the day after for the same charge. He was arrested by Washtenaw Sheriff's department and jailed. Smith was arrested by Ann Arbor police and released thus no charges for two months.

Did you see who the prosecutor is? HUGE Michigan alum that in past posts his allegiance to the Wolverines on his FB page. Hmmmmmmmmmm

There should be no charge for conceal carry. States that have constitutional carry have it right

Still they are letting him play.
No, it's not the same thing, but we do have a guy moving freely around the country and running for president again who, according to most legal scholars, may be guilty of at least 56 crimes, from sedition and treason to multiple counts of obstruction of justice and financial fraud. A rational person might ask why this guy isn't in handcuffs and behind bars like you and I would be were we criminal sociopaths like he is.

"Taking almost two months to charge him [the Michigan football player] is BS." Maybe. But how about taking nearly two years, and counting, to charge the guy who led an attempted coup to overthrow the government of the United States? Maybe we all should care a little more about the sociopath who refuses to admit he lost. "Win at all costs" indeed.

No, it's not the same thing, but we do have a guy moving freely around the country and running for president again who, according to most legal scholars, may be guilty of at least 56 crimes, from sedition and treason to multiple counts of obstruction of justice and financial fraud. A rational person might ask why this guy isn't in handcuffs and behind bars like you and I would be were we criminal sociopaths like he is.

So you want a college football player arrested and tossed in jail immediately. Great. I wouldn't mind. But how about swift justice for a guy who used to live in the White House and who tried to steal an election and overthrow the government of the United States?
🤣🤣🤣

"Taking almost two months to charge him [the Michigan football player] is BS." Maybe. But how about taking nearly two years, and counting, to charge the guy who led an attempted coup to overthrow the government of the United States? Maybe we all should care a little more about the sociopath who refuses to admit he lost. "Win at all costs" indeed.

Calm down kathy griffin

ADVERTISEMENT