ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Wrestling Tonight

61ttG%2BvWgrL._AC_SY879_.jpg

You don't follow wrestling then. Don't talk shit if you can't back it up. It wasn't like Desanto was spouting off, he just shut them the **** down.

Been alive for every one of Gable's championships, as a wrestler and coach. 2/4 of my own boys wrestle(d), including 1 who is at practice as I type. Maybe that just makes me old.

Kind of the way of most sports anymore. If I slammed my shuttlecock down someone's throat, you better believe I would be pointing at the big man above.

Would've been 9-1 if Kem went, but Kennedy got some good experience. Would've been 10-0 if Warnerov could find the least bit of offensive urgency.

Would've been 9-1 if Kem went, but Kennedy got some good experience. Would've been 10-0 if Warnerov could find the least bit of offensive urgency.

I heard Kem “ducked” Mikey. Then I considered the source. PK looked great. I think he froze a little cause his first time. Warner was Warner but was the second ranked guy so not a bad loss.

Wow ISU should be happy ASU is out. Degan and Colbray are ducking all year since they wrestle nobodies except this weekend and Okie St. And what a surprise Degan and Colbray are out again. What a joke. They were healthy until they would lose. A reason Iowa is number 1 and ISU is an also ran.

Reactions: Edenprairiehawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT