ADVERTISEMENT

Other B1G games thread

This is not looking good for the Big Ten early on.

Bowling Green looks like they belong with Penn St. and Texas only stopped themselves on the first drive.

#16 Okie state down at home to Arkansas... 21-7

Let's clean house today, there will be lots of room to move up in the polls.
And the beautiful part with the new 12 team playoff is that every loss a team in this range takes the better our playoff chances become.

Reactions: BigOHawk
LOL, holy shit.

UM TE catches ball, starts running, and fumbles after trying to run while 1-handing the ball.

Texas ball, and about to go up 20 or 24-3 at half in the Big House.

24-3 Texas, halftime.

Michigan & PSU looking like this so far this weekend -

dumpsterfire-flooding.gif

Michigan is 🗑
Ohio State should destroy this Michigan team. Michigan’s defensive line is not good and they can’t match Texas’s speed.

Oh, and Michigan’s quarterback is terrible. Surely, they have a 5 star on the bench ready to be the heir apparent. The walk-on is no Stetson Bennett.

Michigan has a lot to figure out.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Ohio State should destroy this Michigan team. Michigan’s defensive line is not good and they can’t match Texas’s speed.

Oh, and Michigan’s quarterback is terrible. Surely, they have a 5 star on the bench ready to be the heir apparent. The walk-on is no Stetson Bennett.

Wish we were at Michigan this season

Well, when the lid is off the scouting, and the cheat-to-recruit coach is now gone with "show-cause", Things will go south quick-like.

Can't wait to see what @eliobo has to say.

• Wow
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
They look so bad- like 7-6 type bad. They’ll have to get in the refs pockets for some help to salvage a 9-3.
Michigan does indeed look bad, but they were pretty bad the COVID year.

I don’t know their schedule, but they definitely have the potential to mirror that 2020 team. It’s just shocking to see Michigan get destroyed at the LOS and not be able to keep their opponent’s run game in check.

The Michigan quarterback is also awful. And I mean awful.

Why?

Let’s not champion Iowa as a legitimate top 25 team until they prove their offense is vastly improved and can be consistent.

I am not convinced yet. The potential is there, but the bugaboo is Kirk.
I'm convinced Iowa could beat them based on our D vs their O alone

Well, when the lid is off the scouting, and the cheat-to-recruit coach is now gone with "show-cause", Things will go south quick-like.

Can't wait to see what @eliobo has to say.
I think the better explanation is Michigan lost a lot off last year’s team and is rebuilding this year.

Who is @ellobo?

I'm convinced Iowa could beat them based on our D vs their O alone
I agree. Iowa could lay an egg offensively and probably still win 7-3 or something.

The point is for Iowa to take the next step to becoming a legitimate top 25 team they have to be at least average on offense. They have some nice pieces to work with at TE, WR, RB, and QB. The question is the OL improvement and scheme improvement.

In short, there is no excuse for Iowa to not be at least average on offense. And if they can’t get average productivity against this Iowa State team, they probably have less than a 1% chance of getting to 10 wins this season.

Reactions: 83Hawk
I agree. Iowa could lay an egg offensively and probably still win 7-3 or something.

The point is for Iowa to take the next step to becoming a legitimate top 25 team they have to be at least average on offense. They have some nice pieces to work with at TE, WR, RB, and QB. The question is the OL improvement and scheme improvement.

In short, there is no excuse for Iowa to not be at least average on offense. And if they can’t get average productivity against this Iowa State team, they probably have less than a 1% chance of getting to 10 wins this season.
I think the game today is going to be much more difficult than many Hawk fans think it will be.

Hope I'm wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT