ADVERTISEMENT

Other results 11/17

Some nits news, following there 44-3 win on raise the banner night, the nits sent a squad with 3 national Champs missing and a soon to be national champ not in the lineup, to the west Point open. They went 5 Champs, 3 seconds, 2 thirds, and a 5th. Starters from 141 to 165 ahem the holes in the lineup were undefeated and yes I'm counting Haines as a starter.
Rent free

Biased reporting. Went .500. Lots to work on in four months.

I look at the results and think your young guys are doing what they are supposed to be doing at this point which is a good thing (for you all).

I look at the results and think your young guys are doing what they are supposed to be doing at this point which is a good thing (for you all).
As long as they get after it so they know what to work on. Nobody’s going to go xxx-0 for their career, so put it out there and grow.

Half of their guys lost. (The inter squad) Who is happy in the wrestling world at .500?

Some nits news, following there 44-3 win on raise the banner night, the nits sent a squad with 3 national Champs missing and a soon to be national champ not in the lineup, to the west Point open. They went 5 Champs, 3 seconds, 2 thirds, and a 5th. Starters from 141 to 165 ahem the holes in the lineup were undefeated and yes I'm counting Haines as a starter.
Personally I don't care.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT