ADVERTISEMENT

Ott's Injury

Ott had to have broken or strained something pretty badly. I'm guessing at least a month, if not 6 weeks.

Elbow huh. Maybe hyperextended. I hope he is back quickly. Obviously the team needs him but more that I hate to see a kid who has worked that hard out due to injury.

Elbow huh. Maybe hyperextended. I hope he is back quickly. Obviously the team needs him but more that I hate to see a kid who has worked that hard out due to injury.

Ott had a sling on his arm, I heard it was his left wrist though that was in pain. If so, maybe he could play with a cast on for a while

Any part of the shoulder/arm for a lineman is no good. Either play limited all season in pain, or completely shut it down for a while and let it heal.

It's kind of hard to tackle somebody if you can't grab them with one hand. I really hope that Ott's backup isn't so bad that he can't beat out somebody with one arm.

I would like to know the extent on this one. He is one of our top 5 most important players. Any absence is detrimental.

Really hope we get Drew back soon, but it was a great sign to see the Hawks pretty much dominate ISU in the second half without him or Daniels.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT