ADVERTISEMENT

Ouch.

Someone should ask Dana LaRoach if she knows the names of all of the American soldiers killed by Drumpf’s boyfriend Putin as part of the Russian bounty program. You know, where Drumpf just meekly said he believed his boyfriend didn’t kill Americans?
Sure, but only if we can get the names of all the casualties suffered from bombing aspirin factories under Bill Clinton.

Someone should ask Dana LaRoach if she knows the names of all of the American soldiers killed by Drumpf’s boyfriend Putin as part of the Russian bounty program. You know, where Drumpf just meekly said he believed his boyfriend didn’t kill Americans?

Amazing how Republicans care so much about those four Americans but seemingly so little about the 4,000 who died a few years earlier based on trumped-up evidence.

bush-front.jpg

Sure, but only if we can get the names of all the casualties suffered from bombing aspirin factories under Bill Clinton.

That’s completely different. Americans have a longstanding indifference to killing opposition’s civilians. Democrat, Republican, it doesn’t matter. We nuke, firebomb, “strategic carpet bomb”, drone kill, chlorine gas, agent orange and otherwise just blow up every civilian we can. And I doubt that’s stopping soon. Drumpf has been ramping up our secret drone bombings for years.

And Bunker Boy specifically and repeatedly instructed our military to target civilian and historical targets, not just incidental deaths to valid military targets. I realize that was covered up by the other 9 million horrific things Bunker Boy did, but it’s the truth.

That was proven to be false, so there aren’t really any names to know.

Reactions: WestIAHawk
That’s completely different. Americans have a longstanding indifference to killing opposition’s civilians. Democrat, Republican, it doesn’t matter. We nuke, firebomb, “strategic carpet bomb”, drone kill, chlorine gas, agent orange and otherwise just blow up every civilian we can. And I doubt that’s stopping soon. Drumpf has been ramping up our secret drone bombings for years.

And Bunker Boy specifically and repeatedly instructed our military to target civilian and historical targets, not just incidental deaths to valid military targets. I realize that was covered up by the other 9 million horrific things Bunker Boy did, but it’s the truth.

Since you are apparently a human rights supporter I think I missed your outrage when Obama legalized drone strikes against American citizens. Correct me if I’m wrong.

of course Obama also legalized indefinite detention without trial with the NDAA. Were you upset with the legalized disappearing of folks ?

Since you are apparently a human rights supporter I think I missed your outrage when Obama legalized drone strikes against American citizens. Correct me if I’m wrong.

of course Obama also legalized indefinite detention without trial with the NDAA. Were you upset with the legalized disappearing of folks ?

The Americans he droned were well within the standard set out in Garner. And indefinite detention was legalized long before Obama got there.

I hadn't heard that. Can you link something about this? This isn't an attempt at a "gotcha". I'm legit interested in reading about this. I did some quick googling and didn't see anything.

Reactions: CarolinaHawkeye
The Americans he droned were well within the standard set out in Garner. And indefinite detention was legalized long before Obama got there.

Lol
Amazingly, there has been scant public outcry condemning these government actions. Few Americans objected when President Obama in March, 2011, by executive order decreed Guantanamo detainees could be held indefinitely—a policy that NDAA now applies to American citizens under the NDAA.

“No president,” said the ACLU, “should have the power to declare the entire globe a war zone and then seize and detain civilian terrorism suspects anywhere in the world—including within the United States—and to hold them forever without charge or trial.”

“By signing this defense spending bill(NDAA), President Obama will go down in history as the president who enshrined indefinite detention without trial in US law,” said Kenneth Roth, executive director of Human Rights Watch. “In the past, Obama has lauded the importance of being on the right side of history, but today he is definitely on the wrong side.”

“This amounts to the repeal of the U.S. Constitution,” Roth said, adding, “We have a Republican Party that is a Gestapo Party—to arrest American citizens and put them in concentration camps.” (Author’s note: NDAA could not have passed without the strong support of Democratic lawmakers.)

Roth goes on to say: “The (NDAA) law replaces an effective system of civilian-court prosecutions with a system that has generated the kind of global outrage that would delight recruiters of terrorists.”

With the NDAA, America has now returned to the disgraceful Korematsu Era, when President Roosevelt ordered the military to round up law-abiding Japanese-American citizens and stick them in concentration camps for the duration of World War II.

“By comparison,” Boyle says, “there is no end in sight to the bogus U.S. war on terrorism. The United States Supreme Court has never overruled the Korematsu case. And as a teacher of constitutional law, President Obama is fully aware of this loaded-gun that he now has in his hands waiting to fire on the American people by means of the NDAA.”

Boyle also warns that the NDAA, coupled with the notorious Pentagon and CIA “murder lists,” means President Obama could now start CIA and Joint Special Operations Command(JSOC) death squads and/or disappearance squads to render American citizens to Guantanamo Bay prison or abroad “for torture and murder.”

If most Americans are unfamiliar with JSOC, perhaps that’s because it operates in secret. That this menacing terror law has been enacted, like the unconstitutional laws that preceded it, with barely a murmur of outrage, speaks volumes about the manner in which the repressive aspects of these laws have been hidden from the general public. It also reflects on the indifference of the American people to the incineration of their once cherished civil liberties on the bonfires of totalitarianism.

You can’t say James Madison didn’t warn us in 1788.

Lol
Amazingly, there has been scant public outcry condemning these government actions. Few Americans objected when President Obama in March, 2011, by executive order decreed Guantanamo detainees could be held indefinitely—a policy that NDAA now applies to American citizens under the NDAA.

“No president,” said the ACLU, “should have the power to declare the entire globe a war zone and then seize and detain civilian terrorism suspects anywhere in the world—including within the United States—and to hold them forever without charge or trial.”

“By signing this defense spending bill(NDAA), President Obama will go down in history as the president who enshrined indefinite detention without trial in US law,” said Kenneth Roth, executive director of Human Rights Watch. “In the past, Obama has lauded the importance of being on the right side of history, but today he is definitely on the wrong side.”

“This amounts to the repeal of the U.S. Constitution,” Roth said, adding, “We have a Republican Party that is a Gestapo Party—to arrest American citizens and put them in concentration camps.” (Author’s note: NDAA could not have passed without the strong support of Democratic lawmakers.)

Roth goes on to say: “The (NDAA) law replaces an effective system of civilian-court prosecutions with a system that has generated the kind of global outrage that would delight recruiters of terrorists.”

With the NDAA, America has now returned to the disgraceful Korematsu Era, when President Roosevelt ordered the military to round up law-abiding Japanese-American citizens and stick them in concentration camps for the duration of World War II.

“By comparison,” Boyle says, “there is no end in sight to the bogus U.S. war on terrorism. The United States Supreme Court has never overruled the Korematsu case. And as a teacher of constitutional law, President Obama is fully aware of this loaded-gun that he now has in his hands waiting to fire on the American people by means of the NDAA.”

Boyle also warns that the NDAA, coupled with the notorious Pentagon and CIA “murder lists,” means President Obama could now start CIA and Joint Special Operations Command(JSOC) death squads and/or disappearance squads to render American citizens to Guantanamo Bay prison or abroad “for torture and murder.”

If most Americans are unfamiliar with JSOC, perhaps that’s because it operates in secret. That this menacing terror law has been enacted, like the unconstitutional laws that preceded it, with barely a murmur of outrage, speaks volumes about the manner in which the repressive aspects of these laws have been hidden from the general public. It also reflects on the indifference of the American people to the incineration of their once cherished civil liberties on the bonfires of totalitarianism.

There was plenty of outcry, but only from one cable news network and some AM radio stations.

How about you name them?

I just saw this this morning... you should contact NBCNews and let them know you have the scoop of the century.

Clown.

Lol

Can you quote who actually wrote this, so we don't accuse you plagiarism.

I just saw this this morning... you should contact NBCNews and let them know you have the scoop of the century.

Clown.

Thanks for proving you don’t read articles you put on here as “support” Magat.

From your own article mainly coming from a Drumpf appointee trying to save his job.

“"We continue to look for that evidence," the general said. "I just haven't seen it yet. But … it's not a closed issue."

The suggestion of a Russian bounty program began, another source directly familiar with the matter said, with a raid by CIA paramilitary officers that captured Taliban documents describing Russian payments.

A Taliban detainee told the CIA such a program existed, the source said, although the term "bounty" was never used. Later, the CIA was able to document financial transfers between Russian military intelligence and the Taliban, and establish there had been travel by key Russian officers to Afghanistan and by relevant Taliban figures to Russia.”

That intelligence was reviewed by CIA Director Gina Haspel and placed in Trump's daily intelligence briefing book earlier this year, officials have said. The source described the intelligence as compelling, but meriting further investigation. Nonetheless, current and former U.S. officials have said, many CIA officers and analysts came to believe a bounty program existed. They concluded that the Russians viewed it as a proportional response to the U.S. arming of Ukrainian units fighting Russian forces in Crimea, the source said.
"As of today, right now, we don't have cause and effect linkages to a Russian bounty program causing U.S. military casualties," Milley said. "However, we are still looking. We're not done. We're going to run this thing to ground."

Eight weeks later, McKenzie said, differing opinions persist about what conclusions the U.S. can draw from the information.”

Now I realize all of that is too hard for typical Magats like yourself to comprehend but allow me to dumb it down to the 4th grade level you and Drumpf are able to communicate in.

1) CIA finds definitive evidence the Russians gave money to the Taliban and that officials from both sides were in contact with one another.
2) Captured Taliban prisoners said that money was to kill Americans.
3) “Many” ie every Intelligence official who has reviewed it says that it constitutes a bounty program on American soldiers.
4) Drumpf and his handful of appointees say there’s insufficient evidence even though “many” ie really all intelligence officials that there is.
5) As a result the military has done nothing to stop 1 through 3.

Reactions: RileyHawk and Torg
How about you name them?

Sure even though you’re being an ^+^hole, I think they’re worthy of being remembered unlike Drumpf.

Cameron A. Meddock
Army Sgt. Cameron A. Meddock, 26, died Jan. 17 at Landstuhl Regional Medical Center in Germany from small-arms fire wounds he received in Badghis province in northwest Afghanistan.

The Texas native was assigned to Company A of 2nd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment, and served as a fire team leader.

Meddock is survived by his wife, Stevie, who was pregnant with their first child at the time of his death.

His awards and decorations include the Purple Heart, Joint Service Commendation for Combat and Army Achievement Medal with two oak leaf clusters.

“Sgt. Cameron Meddock is one of America’s most precious sons,” said Col. Brandon Tegtmeier, commander of the 75th Ranger Regiment. “The entire nation should strive to emulate the warrior, patriot and husband that Cameron was.”

Joshua Z. Beale
Army Sgt. 1st Class Joshua “Zach” Beale, 32, was killed by small-arms fire in southern Uruzgan province on Jan. 22.

Beale, from Carrollton, Va., was assigned to 1st Battalion, 3rd Special Forces Group, at Fort Bragg, N.C.

He enlisted in the Army in 2011, after graduating from Old Dominion University in 2008 with a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice.

He is survived by his wife. Lindsey Christine Beale, and two daughters, Leah and Grace.

Beale was posthumously promoted to sergeant first class and posthumously awarded the Bronze Star — his third — as well as the Purple Heart and a Meritorious Service Medal.

“Joshua was a smart, talented and dedicated member of 3rd [Special Forces Group] and the special operations community,” Col. Nathan Prussian, commander of 3rd SFG. “He will be greatly missed by everyone who had the fortunate opportunity to know him.”

Will D. Lindsay
Army Sgt. 1st Class Will D. Lindsay, 33, of Cortez, Colo., died March 22 after being wounded during combat in northern Kunduz province.

He was assigned to 2nd Battalion, 10th Special Forces Group (Airborne), Fort Carson, Colo., and died alongside Spc. Joseph P. Collette.

Lindsay is survived by his wife, Sarah Unger Lindsay, and four daughters.

His awards and decorations include the Bronze Star with four oak leaf clusters, the Purple Heart and the Meritorious Service Medal with one oak leaf cluster.

“Will was one of the best in our formation, with more than a decade of service in the Regiment at all levels of noncommissioned officer leadership,” Col. Lawrence Ferguson, the 10th SFG (A) commander, said in a statement.

Joseph P. Collette
Army Sgt. Joseph P. Collette, 29, of Lancaster, Ohio, died March 22 of wounds sustained in combat operations in northern Kunduz province.
He was assigned to the 242nd Ordnance Battalion, 71st Explosive Ordnance Disposal Group, out of Fort Carson, Colo., and posthumously promoted to sergeant.
Collette had married his wife, Caela Marie Collette, in December 2018 before his first overseas deployment to Afghanistan.
He was “the most genuine person you’ll ever meet,” she said.
Joseph Collette’s awards and decorations include the Purple Heart, the Combat Action Badge and the Senior Explosive Ordnance Disposal Badge.

Robert A. Hendriks
Marine Sgt. Robert A. Hendriks, 25, was one of three Marines killed April 8 by a car bomb outside Bagram Airfield.
Originally from Locust Valley, N.Y., Hendriks was assigned to the 25th Marine Regiment, 4th Marine Division, and served as an infantry machine gunner.
Hendriks joined the Marines in October 2012. His awards include the Selected Marine Corps Reserve Medal and the National Defense Service Medal.
Hendriks was promoted posthumously to sergeant.
He was “the perfect son,” Erik Hendriks, his father, told the New York Post. “I am the proudest dad on Earth.”

Reactions: Torg

Cant speak for him, but the biggest mistake of an otherwise strong presidency. On the other hand, Trumps overall refusal to get us involved in more wars is the only thing I give him credit for in a disaster of a presidency.

More American’s killed with money from Drumpf’s best friend Putin

Benjamin S. Hines
Marine Staff Sgt. Benjamin S. Hines, 31, of York, Pa., died April 8 in a car bomb explosion outside Bagram Airfield.

He was assigned to the 25th Marine Regiment, 4th Marine Division and was on his second overseas deployment.

He was one of three Marines killed by the blast just days before they were to return to the United States.

Hines’ awards and decorations include a Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal, two Iraq Campaign Medals and a Meritorious Mast.

Hines was pomoted posthumously to staff sergeant.

Hines’ sister, Meghan, told the York Daily Record that her brother was “always the first person to step up when he knew something was wrong,” and that he was her hero, regardless of whether he wore a uniform.

Christopher K.A. Slutman
Marine Staff Sgt. Christopher K.A. Slutman, 43, was killed April 8 by a car bomb outside Bagram Airfield.
The infantry rifleman was assigned to the 25th Marine Regiment, 4th Marine Division, and was a fireman in his civilian career.
He is survived by his wife, Shannon Metcalf Slutman, and three daughters.
Slutman’s awards and decorations include two Iraq Campaign Medals, a Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal and four certificates of commendation.
Slutman was “truly one of New York City’s bravest” and was decorated for bravery in 2014 after rescuing an unconscious woman from a burning building in the South Bronx, Mayor Bill de Blasio said in a statement.
James G. Johnston
Army Sgt. James G. Johnston, 24, was killed June 25 by small-arms fire in southern Uruzgan province.
From Trumansburg, N.Y., Johnston was assigned to the 79th Ordnance Battalion, 71st Ordnance Group, at Fort Hood, Texas. He entered active-duty military service in July 2013 as an explosive ordnance disposal specialist. ,
His awards and decorates include a Bronze Star, a Purple Heart, an Army Commendation Medal and the Combat Action Badge.
Johnston and his wife, Krista Johnston, were expecting a baby girl at the time of his death.
“I love you husband, forever and always; you better watch over me and our baby girl,” his wife wrote on Facebook.

Army Master Sgt. Micheal B. Riley, 32, was killed by small-arms fire in southern Uruzgan province on June 25.

Riley, born in Heilbronn, Germany, while his father served there, was assigned to 2nd Battalion, 10th Special Forces Group, at Fort Carson,Colo.

He was on his sixth overseas deployment and died alongside Sgt. James Johnston.

His awards and decorations include the Bronze Star, five Army Commendation Medals, the Special Forces tab, the Ranger tab and the Combat Infantryman Badge.

“He was doing what he loved to do. He died for our country,” Riley’s cousin, Janeal Murchison, told Fox 2 St. Louis.

James G. Sartor
Army Sgt. Maj. James “Ryan” Sartor, 40, died July 13 from injuries sustained by enemy fire in northern Faryab province.
The Texas native was assigned to 2nd Battalion, 10th Special Forces Group (Airborne), out of Fort Carson, Colo.
He is survived by his wife Deanna and children Stryder, Grace and Garrett.
Sartor’s awards and decorations include the Bronze Star with three oak leaf clusters, the Defense Meritorious Service Medal and the Joint Service Commendation Medal.
“Ryan was a beloved warrior who epitomized the quiet professional,” said Col. Brian R. Rauen, 10th Group commander. “He led his soldiers from the front and his presence will be terribly missed.”

Michael Isaiah Nance
Army Spc. Michael Isaiah Nance, 24, of Chicago, died July 29 after being shot by an Afghan soldier at a military camp in southern Uruzgan province.

He was assigned to the 505th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division, at Fort Bragg, N.C. Nance was killed alongside Pfc. Brandon Jay Kreischer.

Nance had only been in Afghanistan two weeks before he died.

“He died protecting our freedoms. He died a hero,” Nance’s cousin Trevor Harris said at his funeral.

Brandon Jay Kreischer
Army Pfc. Brandon Jay Kreischer, 20, died July 29 after an Afghan solider opened fire at a base in southern Uruzgan province.
The Ohio native was assigned to the 505th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division, at Fort Bragg, N.C.
Kreischer is survived by his wife, Grace, whom he married in January 2019, and was pregnant with his son.
“If I die in the combat zone for America, I do not call it a tragedy, I call it glory,” Kreischer wrote two years before his death.

Bunker Boy’s boyfriend Putie Put’s money also helped kill these Americans

Luis F. DeLeon-Figueroa
Army Master Sgt. Luis F. DeLeon-Figueroa, 31, was one of two Green Berets killed Aug. 21 in northern Faryab province by small-arms fire.

DeLeon-Figueroa was assigned to the 7th Special Forces Group and posthumously promoted to master sergeant.

His awards and decorations include the Bronze Star, Army Commendation Medal with “V” device for valor and Army Commendation Medal with two oak leaf clusters. He was posthumously awarded the Bronze Star and Purple Heart.

Luis is survived by three daughters, according to a GoFundMe page set up after his death.

“Luis was a father, son, grandson, brother and best friend to many,” the page said.

Jose J. Gonzalez
Army Master Sgt. Jose J. Gonzalez, 35, of La Puente, Calif., was killed during a raidalongside Afghan special forces in southern Faryab province on Aug. 21.
He was assigned to the 7th Special Forces Group (Airborne) at Eglin Air Force Base, Fla., and died with fellow Green Beret Master Sgt. Luis F. DeLeon-Figueroa.
Gonzalez spent 17 years in the U.S. military. He was a Marine before joining the Army and eventually serving as a Special Forces engineer.
He had been previously wounded in combat.
Gonzalez was posthumously promoted to master sergeant and awarded a Bronze Star and Purple Heart. His other awards include two Bronze Stars with “V” device for valor and three Army Commendation Medals.
He is survived by his wife, Brenda, and two children.

Dustin B. Ard
Army Sgt. 1st Class Dustin Ard, 31, died of wounds received in combat in southern Zabul province on Aug. 29.
The Idaho native was assigned to 2nd Battalion, 1st Special Forces (Airborne), at Washington’s Joint Base Lewis-McChord, and was a communications sergeant.
Ard left behind a pregnant wife, Mary, and a 3-year-old daughter, Reagan.
“My heart has a hole so big, I can hardly stand it,” Bruce Ard, Dustin’s father, said. “He was the finest young man I have ever known. Not because he was my son, but because of the person he is.”

Elis A. Barreto Ortiz
Army Sgt. 1st Class Elis A. Barreto Ortiz, 34, from Morovis, Puerto Rico, died in a Sept. 5 suicide blast in Kabul.
He was assigned to the 82nd Brigade Support Battalion, 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division, out of Fort Bragg, N.C.
President Donald Trump cited Ortiz’s death when he halted peace negotiations with the Taliban that had spanned much of 2019.
Ortiz is survived by his wife, Legana Aponte, two sons and a daughter.
“He was always happy, a tremendous friend; he never said no,” said Miguel Otero, who had been friends with Ortiz for over 30 years.

Jeremy W. Griffin
Army Sgt. 1st Class Jeremy W. Griffin, 40, was killed Sept. 16 by small-arms fire in central Wardak province.
The Special Forces communications sergeant was assigned to 3rd Battalion, 1st Special Forces Group (Airborne), at Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Wash., and was on his fourth combat deployment.
Griffin was born in Panama and enlisted in the Army in 2004, when he was 25.
He was posthumously awarded the Bronze Star and Purple Heart, adding to a previous Bronze Star and Army Commendation Medal.
“He was a father, he was a husband, he was a son, he was a Green Beret and he was an American hero,” Army Chief of Staff Gen. James McConville said of Griffin.

Kirk T. Fuchigami Jr.
Army Chief Warrant Officer 2 Kirk Fuchigami Jr., 25, was killed in a helicopter crash Nov. 20. The incident happened in eastern Logar province.
Fuchigami was assigned to 1st Battalion, 227th Aviation Regiment, 1st Air Cavalry Brigade at Fort Hood, Texas. He was posthumously awarded the Bronze Star.
He and Chief Warrant Officer 2 David C. Knadle were providing security to ground troops when the incident occurred. Knadle also died.
Fuchigami, who was born in Hawaii, is survived by his wife, McKenzie Norman, who he married shortly before his deployment.

David C. Knadle
Army Chief Warrant Officer 2 David C. Knadle, 33, was killed in a helicopter crash Nov. 20, while providing security to ground troops in eastern Logar province.
The Texas native was assigned to 1st Battalion, 227th Aviation Regiment, 1st Air Cavalry Brigade at Fort Hood, Texas, and was posthumously awarded the Bronze Star.
Knadle is survived by his wife Silkey Knadle, his five-year-old daughter Starling and his 15-year-old stepson Eason Bertone.

Michael J. Goble
Sgt. 1st Class Michael J. Goble, 33, was killed in a roadside bombing in northern Kunduz province on Dec. 23.
The New Jersey native was assigned to 1st Battalion, 7th Special Forces Group (Airborne) at Eglin Air Force. Fla.
Goble is survived by his daughter, Zoey, and partner, Jennifer Albuquerque.
His awards and decorations include the Bronze Star.
“Sgt. 1st Class Michael Goble represented the best values of our Armed Forces and of New Jersey — dedication, fearlessness and excellence,” New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy and Lt. Gov. Sheila Oliver said in a joint statement.

This hasn’t remotely been proven false. Even Drumpf’s political appointees just say there’s “deeply concerning evidence” but say it isn’t conclusive. Meanwhile the entirety of the rank and file intelligence agencies say they 100% proved it by showing direct financial transfers from Russian bank accounts to Taliban bank accounts, from transportation logs showing officials from Taliban and Russia were visiting each other and in constant contact and from first hand testimony of Taliban prisoners.

Yes you did miss my outrage on those. I’m hardly a fan of extrajudicial killings by Americans not just Americans (as I see no difference between murdering our own and murdering innocent foreign people). But Drumpf has not only ratchets those killings up by large margins but he said the quiet bit outloud and specifically told our military to target cultural and innocent civilian targets, not just active opposition.

She doesn't know that but she's jacked up on beet juice as is her gun totting roided out hubby. Then they make love on cotton sheets sourced directly from near Egypt by the my pillow guy.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT