ADVERTISEMENT

Our Leader Would Consider Moderating GOP Debate.

LuckyNed

HR All-State
Sep 9, 2015
Always in your head
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/02/mark-levin-id-consider-moderating-gop-debate/

On Monday, conservative icon and talk radio show host Mark Levin said he would be open to moderating a future Republican presidential debate.

On the inaugural Breitbart News Daily on Sirius XM Patriot channel 125 (6AM to 9AM ET), host and Breitbart News Executive Chairman Stephen K. Bannon asked Levin if he would consider moderating a future GOP debate.

Levin first said that the “problem with me answering this question is it would sound self-serving and trust me, I’m not about this.”

When Bannon assured Levin that it would not be self-serving, Levin said, “I’d only be open to doing it if people wouldn’t tell me what to do.”

I’m not a journalist and proudly so,” he continued. “I’m a commentator and I comment on what I see and what I believe in, but I suppose so.”

But Levin stressed that the “issue is bigger than whether I’m a moderator or whether somebody else is a moderator.”

He said “the issue is a structural one and it’s time to get this right or the Republican Party is going to continue to get beaten up” by the Pretorian Guard media that protects liberals, big government, President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

A day after the GOP presidential campaign agreed to take the RNC out of the debate negotiating process after the disastrous and biased CNBC debate, Levin also called on RNC Chairman to resign or be fired.

ADVERTISEMENT