ADVERTISEMENT

Our President is a pig

What is wrong with commenting that someone takes care of their body? Let me guess, it offends some...

I would like to say thank you to all the folks that work to keep themselves fit.

098d12f48141626fc87a0ed7e22e97ea--women-fitness-motivation-fitness-inspiration-motivation.jpg

You'd think that a blob like Trump would be embarrassed to comment on anybody's shape.
Why do hate people that have fat? Are you some pillar of health yourself? Does not being in shape remove your ability for free speech? you hater.

Reactions: unIowa
Why do hate people that have fat? Are you some pillar of health yourself? Does not being in shape remove your ability for free speech? you hater.
It's the fat that is the problem for Trump. It's the mobility. If he has to take a golf cart everywhere because his muscles are too weak to carry him more than a few yards, then he probably shouldn't be commenting on other people's shape. It's low energy.

Reactions: TheCainer
It's the fat that is the problem for Trump. It's the mobility. If he has to take a golf cart everywhere because his muscles are too weak to carry him more than a few yards, then he probably shouldn't be commenting on other people's shape. It's low energy.
So you are against free speech, go figure.

If you are in the medical field then maybe you should offer Trump some advice on diet and exercise regime. Maybe lay out some tabata or HIIT workouts for him. Advise him on his macros and where they should be at for his age, height, etc.

You would have to ask him. Maybe he should start smoking like Obama did, that's a healthy choice.

Why would you even need to comment on the "shape" of someone's body? Just a bizarre and creepy comment.

Why couldn't he just say, She was nice and intelligent and we had a good conversation?

What does he say when he meets the French President, he comments that she is beautiful and in "good shape". Nice way to objectify Mr. President.

http://www.politico.eu/article/trump-calls-macrons-wife-beautiful-and-in-good-shape/

How pathetic we have become when we can't even complement someone for being good looking. For the record, Macron's wife is a dog, and I'm guessing Trump said that to be nice. Just one more lie that you people should be all over.

Why would you even need to comment on the "shape" of someone's body? Just a bizarre and creepy comment.

Why couldn't he just say, She was nice and intelligent and we had a good conversation?
Again, you are asking why someone else is doing something. What is wrong with saying "you look good"? Let me guess, it "objectifies" women.

Guessing you aren't married. I get asked 2-100 times a day "honey, how do I look". I should respond with "nice conversation".

Again, you are asking why someone else is doing something. What is wrong with saying "you look good"? Let me guess, it "objectifies" women.

Guessing you aren't married. I get asked 2-100 times a day "honey, how do I look". I should respond with "nice conversation".

This is only something the insecure uggos worry about.

So you are against free speech, go figure.

If you are in the medical field then maybe you should offer Trump some advice on diet and exercise regime. Maybe lay out some tabata or HIIT workouts for him. Advise him on his macros and where they should be at for his age, height, etc.
I love how you support free speech when Jabba the Trump comments about people's bodies, but conveniently want to limit mine when I comment about him being a gross toad. Not sure you understand what free speech even is.

In certain contexts, yes they do.

When I am in a business context (which is what this was) I prefer that looks aren't discussed.

That's your personal opinion. I'm sure that you're aware that you don't have the only opinion on the planet, right?

Edit: This is such a ticky-tack thing to worry about. Triggered are gonna trigger I guess.

I am married to a wonderful woman who is intelligent and beautiful. However, you must not understand context.

Refer to my previous post.

In certain contexts, yes they do.

When I am in a business context (which is what this was) I prefer that looks aren't discussed.
So you prefer - doesn't mean that the lady doesn't like to receive a comment that she looks good. Most do, most don't take it as a come-on.

If Trump wants to make a boob of himself doing this, that's his right. But for a man with bigger tits that the woman he's commenting about, my right is to point out that he might want to bite his tongue.

Reactions: ironside1
That's your personal opinion. I'm sure that you're aware that you don't have the only opinion on the planet, right?

Edit: This is such a ticky-tack thing to worry about. Triggered are gonna trigger I guess.
I don't think anyone is "worried about" this. They're simply commenting on how crude Trump continues to be and that reflects on us, as a country. You keep defending his crudeness. And, I'm sure you'll be calling everyone a murderer who is critical of Trump's inappropriate etiquette.

If Trump wants to make a boob of himself doing this, that's his right. But for a man with bigger tits that the woman he's commenting about, my right is to point out that he might want to bite his tongue.

I think Huey wants to get grudge f***ed by Trump. There's some real sexual tension there.

Giving someone a compliment is always a sign of
good manners. Genuine interest in other people
demonstrates that you are part of the human race.
Sincere compliments will brighten a person;s day
both for the one giving it and the one who receives
it.

I don't think anyone is "worried about" this. They're simply commenting on how crude Trump continues to be and that reflects on us, as a country. You keep defending his crudeness. And, I'm sure you'll be calling everyone a murderer who is critical of Trump's inappropriate etiquette.

Obviously they're worried to some extent, or they wouldn't comment on it. They can worry about how people perceive them all they want. I'm not insecure enough to GaF about what other people think

Because he isn't gay? Or maybe he is and he's in the closet about it.

I'm gonna spell it out for you because you are slow:

It's because the first thing Trump thinks about when he sees a guy in business context (again, which is what this was) is business related. That is how it should be and how everyone is.

The first thing Trump thinks about when he sees a woman in business context is this: Is she fuc*able? How does she look? He even judges his daughter this way.

He doesn't view women as worthy of the business world. He views them as objects which he can use or manipulate to get what he wants.

Why do you think he bought Melania instead of a woman with actual character?

I think Huey wants to get grudge f***ed by Trump. There's some real sexual tension there.
Look, I'm all saying is that Trump looks like this when riding around in his golf cart. Even if I wanted to suck him off, I would no doubt have to hire the drilling team from the movie Armageddon to find that micropenis first.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm gonna spell it out for you because you are slow:

It's because the first thing Trump thinks about when he sees a guy in business context (again, which is what this was) is business related. That is how it should be and how everyone is.

The first thing Trump thinks about when he sees a woman in business context is this: Is she fuc*able? How does she look? He even judges his daughter this way.

He doesn't view women as worthy of the business world. He views them as objects which he can use or manipulate to get what he wants.

Why do you think he bought Melania instead of a woman with actual character?

LOL! Your hatred of Trump has you so riled up that you're trying to take your personal take on the guy, and call it fact.

How do you know if Melania has character or no?

How do you know the first thing Trump thinks about in regard to a business woman is if he can f*** her?

How do you know he pimps his daughter out to get what he wants?

You're one pathetic dude who isn't grounded in reality.

Obviously they're worried to some extent, or they wouldn't comment on it. They can worry about how people perceive them all they want. I'm not insecure enough to GaF about what other people think

I comment on it because I think it is crude and demeaning.

I'm not worried about it because it doesn't reflect on me.

Reactions: BrianNole09
Look, I'm all saying is that Trump looks like this when riding around in his golf cart. Even if I wanted to suck him off, I would no doubt have to hire the drilling team from the movie Armageddon to find that micropenis first.

maxresdefault.jpg

That just sounds like a lot of flirting to me.

I comment on it because I think it is crude and demeaning.

I'm not worried about it because it doesn't reflect on me.

Here's my comment, because I believe it to be true.

You have a room temperature IQ. I mean, it's gotta be true because I said it, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT