ADVERTISEMENT

Out of control leftists shut down a burrito shop in Portland.

I'm surprised one of the Righties on this board did not start a thread on this. Two white women opened a burrito shop in Portland and had the audacity to be successful. Accused by nut jobs of inappropriately appropriating recipes, the women were hounded into closing their store.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4538398/Burrito-shop-shuts-accused-stealing-culture.html

Unsurprisingly, the kooks up the road in Olympia are trying to get a professor fired for being "racist."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...university-washington/?utm_term=.f7666c48ea7f

But, at least that scumbag soon-to-be-former professor from the Bay finally got arrested for braining people with bike locks.
http://www.eastbaytimes.com/2017/05...ck-arraigned-in-oakland-court/?obref=obinsite

Wheat flour, or corn masa, water, salt, maybe one or two other things, and that's it. That's all a tortilla is. I don't know what these women could have been accused of stealing.

Wheat flour, or corn masa, water, salt, maybe one or two other things, and that's it. That's all a tortilla is. I don't know what these women could have been accused of stealing.
Brownness? Portland is really taking in the shorts today. Maybe they should riot and reset.

Reactions: Tunadog
I'm surprised one of the Righties on this board did not start a thread on this. Two white women opened a burrito shop in Portland and had the audacity to be successful. Accused by nut jobs of inappropriately appropriating recipes, the women were hounded into closing their store.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4538398/Burrito-shop-shuts-accused-stealing-culture.html
We have reached the point where stupid things like in this story are so common it is no longer news.

Unsurprisingly, the kooks up the road in Olympia are trying to get a professor fired for being "racist."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...university-washington/?utm_term=.f7666c48ea7f

But, at least that scumbag soon-to-be-former professor from the Bay finally got arrested for braining people with bike locks.
http://www.eastbaytimes.com/2017/05...ck-arraigned-in-oakland-court/?obref=obinsite
Maybe I'm blind here, but what does that have to do with 2 white chicks and a food truck?

Reactions: BelemNole
At least offer this story—a more entertaining read: http://www.wweek.com/arts/comedy/20...ural-appropriation-arent-just-a-problem-here/

Last edited:

Maybe I'm blind here, but what does that have to do with 2 white chicks and a food truck?

Speaking of blind people, they are the worst the absolute worst.

many on the left would disagree

I think we should welcome that. When no one shows to protest the burrito, it doesn't have the power.
What power do you think the burrito has? The stupid thing in the story is not the burrito. It's the protest. It is the protest that cost these two women their business. When the media stops covering businesses being bullied out of existence, then we have a problem. The bullies will keep winning. The overly loud minority will drown out silent majority, and the absurd will become commonplace.

Yes, we on the left are so out to get burrito shops. You are so incredibly dumb.
But that's exactly what happened. Whether you are out to get them or not, you got them. Someone decided the two women selling burritos didn't have the right to know how to make them, so they forced them out of business. I assure you, it wasn't someone on the right that did that.

But that's exactly what happened. Whether you are out to get them or not, you got them. Someone decided the two women selling burritos didn't have the right to know how to make them, so they forced them out of business. I assure you, it wasn't someone on the right that did that.

He said "many" on the left. You believe that too???

tenor.gif

What power do you think the burrito has? The stupid thing in the story is not the burrito. It's the protest. It is the protest that cost these two women their business. When the media stops covering businesses being bullied out of existence, then we have a problem. The bullies will keep winning. The overly loud minority will drown out silent majority, and the absurd will become commonplace.
Read my post again, it was about the protest being stupid.

"And just last week, I overheard a black guy with a mohawk complain about a white guy with dreadlocks, and now I have no idea which race is allowed to have what haircut."

I LOL'd.
That entire article is fun. The penis swap?! Can you imagine the jokes and remarks and chuckles that were in that operating room while that guy was under? There has to be some worthwhile audio/video to edit and produce.

As someone who's worked on viral marketing/advertising/brand campaigns, the viral potential of such material is significant.

It's related to the kinds of morons who believe they get to police what others do.

Have an opinion that challenges mine? VIOLENCE!

Do something of which I don't approve? YOU DON'T GET TO HAVE AN OPINION BECAUSE YOU'RE XYZ!! SILENCE THIS WHITE SUPREMACIST!!!

The "CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!" yahoos in Portland are directly tied to the shitheads at Evergreen State College who are intimidating and threatening students, staff, faculty, and administration for daring to not wholly endorse their bigoted views.

The "Left" needs to be responsible for excising this sort of cancer from their midst. Unfortunately, if said cancer identifies you as WHITE, you've already lost because you're not allowed an opinion and any opposition is WHITE SUPREMACY and WHITE FRAGILITY.

And woe be you if you're not WHITE. You're simply an uncle Tom with INTERNALIZED ANTI-BLACKNESS, MYSOGINOIR, and a dozen other slanders and libel intended to silence you for daring to disagree.

These lil' Pol Pots would love nothing more than to silence any opposition, yet they fancy themselves the academics and the disagreeing world as the Khmer Rouge.

Last edited:
I'm just gonna keep saying this, and the ones who need to understand it most can keep ignoring it, cool?

Idiots are idiots. They come in all shapes, sizes, races, genders, college football fan bases, and political persuasions. The only team we should assume they're on is their own, the idiot team. These other secondary teams are arbitrary.

If you pick out something an idiot does and pretend that all people in that secondary and arbitrary group do that and/or think that way, then you are in fact a member of the idiot team too, and you should really learn to support your team member.

I'm just gonna keep saying this, and the ones who need to understand it most can keep ignoring it, cool?

Idiots are idiots. They come in all shapes, sizes, races, genders, college football fan bases, and political persuasions. The only team we should assume they're on is their own, the idiot team. These other secondary teams are arbitrary.

If you pick out something an idiot does and pretend that all people in that secondary and arbitrary group do that and/or think that way, then you are in fact a member of the idiot team too, and you should really learn to support your team member.
Sounds like some fragile, white supremacy.

Reactions: Boris_Badenov
I'm going to Portland this Summer. I'm worried I might not be liberal enough and get driven out of town. Should I get a Bernie shirt from Goodwill?

I'm going to Portland this Summer. I'm worried I might not be liberal enough and get driven out of town. Should I get a Bernie shirt from Goodwill?
Just genuflect whenever you're instructed to. Self-flagellation is a good start to purging your white supremacy. Of course, shut up, listen, believe, and do whatever else you're told to ensure you don't perpetuate your inate anti-whatever. There's no real end goal to all of this, but it'll be funny to watch you hit yourself.

Just genuflect whenever you're instructed to. Self-flagellation is a good start to purging your white supremacy. Of course, shut up, listen, believe, and do whatever else you're told to ensure you don't perpetuate your inate anti-whatever. There's no real end goal to all of this, but it'll be funny to watch you hit yourself.
I think you can self flagellate in Portland, as long as you are angry about something.

I think you can self flagellate in Portland, as long as you are angry about something.
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no. If you are angry, you must demand self-flagellation of others. It is the only way to dismantle that at which your anger is directed. Self-reflection is never recommended.

It's related to the kinds of morons who believe they get to police what others do.

Have an opinion that challenges mine? VIOLENCE!

Do something of which I don't approve? YOU DON'T GET TO HAVE AN OPINION BECAUSE YOU'RE XYZ!! SILENCE THIS WHITE SUPREMACIST!!!

The "CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!" yahoos in Portland are directly tied to the shitheads at Evergreen State College who are intimidating and threatening students, staff, faculty, and administration for daring to not wholly endorse their bigoted views.

The "Left" needs to be responsible for excising this sort of cancer from their midst. Unfortunately, if said cancer identifies you as WHITE, you've already lost because you're not allowed an opinion and any opposition is WHITE SUPREMACY and WHITE FRAGILITY.

And woe be you if you're not WHITE. You're simply an uncle Tom with INTERNALIZED ANTI-BLACKNESS, MYSOGINOIR, and a dozen other slanders and libel intended to silence you for daring to disagree.

These lil' Pol Pots would love nothing more than to silence any opposition, yet they fancy themselves the academics and the disagreeing world as the Khmer Rouge.

That was a strange video. Reminds me of the nihilists from Lebowski. Weird. Was the ringleader the chick in the wheelchair?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT