ADVERTISEMENT

Outback Bowl

Auburn is ranked higher and is supposed to win

I hope Minnesota finds a way to best them

Duncan blowing kisses to Nebraska sideline left me in such a good B1G state of mind that I’ve been pulling for all members this bowl season.

Reactions: TJ8869
I’m rooting for Minnesota here. Not because I like the Gophers, but as a fan of the Big Ten, West Division especially; save for Nebraska—they can rot as far as I m concerned.
Insert he’s rightyouknow.gif

I’m rooting for Minnesota here. Not because I like the Gophers, but as a fan of the Big Ten, West Division especially; save for Nebraska—they can rot as far as I m concerned.
I generally root for the Big Ten against other conferences and the Big Ten West against the Big Ten East, unless a loss directly helps Iowa. And when it's against the SEC I'll even root for Minnesota.

But I have a feeling Minnie is going to get piss-pounded by Auburn.

Minnie hanging tough so far. Their defense has been playing really well, Auburn’s points have come off a TO and a KO return.

UNBELIEVABLE touchdown grab by the Gophers. No way they can overturn it?

EDIT: It stands. Best touchdown catch of the year.

I'm rooting for Minny butvwatching their obese dorky fans chant "row" makes me want to puke.

Reactions: torbee
NOT SEC! NOT SEC! NOT SEC!

But I do like an underdog. And even that dumb looking gopher on their helmets is better than a team with multiple mascots.

ADVERTISEMENT