ADVERTISEMENT

Outstanding!!!

That was a fun game to watch. It looked like KF was getting choked up a bit when the crowd gave a standing ovation on the attempted fake field goal

Reactions: Vroom_C14
did you watch the bowl game v tenn?

That was a fun game to watch. It looked like KF was getting choked up a bit when the crowd gave a standing ovation on the attempted fake field goal

I noticed this to, I even backed it up to check it out again and yeah it looked as if he was. It would be awesome to have kf end on a high note.

Reactions: HawktimusPrime
KFz deserves credit for this one ... no doubt he saw that Marshall set the Iowa Football Pro Agility Drill record for Kickers this summer and he needed to take advantage of MK's athleticism.
Marshall can also throw the ball 65+ yards. Did you see his three step (!!) kickoff for a touchback late in the fourth quarter? He hammered it 70+ yards. MK attended Jamie Kohls combine this past July, where the best college kickers and select NFL pros attended. He had a kickoff over 85 yards, besting all the college guys in attendance (including Roberto Aguayo of Fl State) and even Pat MacAfee, pro kicker.

He runs a 4.35-40 (hand-timed). I think he may be the best all around athlete on the team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT