ADVERTISEMENT

Overwhelming opposition to Biden paying illegal migrants

Apr 18, 2021
Buckhead GA
The reports of paying illegal crossers who were separated from their children under Trump has inflamed the issue.
Mark Meckler, president of Convention of States Action, said, “Halting ridiculous payments to criminals who violated our laws and came here illegally would be a good start, and stopping more of those people from illegally crossing would be another one.”

Americans do not need to hear anything more about President Biden’s plan to pay potentially hundreds of thousands of dollars to migrant parents that cross the border illegally and were separated from their children during their criminal processing.

That is because two different polls released today found that nearly 60% are totally against the idea of paying up to $450,000 each in a controversial policy the Biden White House flip-flopped on all last week.

In the latest Rasmussen Reports survey, 57% said that Americans shouldn’t pay a cent to those who entered the U.S. illegally with their children and were separated under a Trump-era criminal procedure.

Last week, Biden rejected reports he was eyeing payments of up to $450,000 to illegals. His White House then said that payments might be made. And by the end of the week, Biden had flipped to say that he backs compensation but wouldn’t set a price.

In the Trafalgar poll, conducted for Convention of States Action and provided to Secrets, 55% also said that the U.S. - Mexico border should be closed while the administration works on a new immigration plan.

Under President Biden, illegal immigration has reached historic levels and the White House has done little to slow the crossings. This year is expected to experience the most-ever illegal crossings in U.S. history.

• Haha
Reactions: Flie
Seriously...I'm trying to fathom why you need 8 different threads on the same topic.

attention-whore-dance.gif

The reports of paying illegal crossers who were separated from their children under Trump has inflamed the issue.
Mark Meckler, president of Convention of States Action, said, “Halting ridiculous payments to criminals who violated our laws and came here illegally would be a good start, and stopping more of those people from illegally crossing would be another one.”

Americans do not need to hear anything more about President Biden’s plan to pay potentially hundreds of thousands of dollars to migrant parents that cross the border illegally and were separated from their children during their criminal processing.

That is because two different polls released today found that nearly 60% are totally against the idea of paying up to $450,000 each in a controversial policy the Biden White House flip-flopped on all last week.

In the latest Rasmussen Reports survey, 57% said that Americans shouldn’t pay a cent to those who entered the U.S. illegally with their children and were separated under a Trump-era criminal procedure.

Last week, Biden rejected reports he was eyeing payments of up to $450,000 to illegals. His White House then said that payments might be made. And by the end of the week, Biden had flipped to say that he backs compensation but wouldn’t set a price.

In the Trafalgar poll, conducted for Convention of States Action and provided to Secrets, 55% also said that the U.S. - Mexico border should be closed while the administration works on a new immigration plan.

Under President Biden, illegal immigration has reached historic levels and the White House has done little to slow the crossings. This year is expected to experience the most-ever illegal crossings in U.S. history.

Here’s our offer.
Not a fricking nickel.

Children were separated from their parents against their will at the border. The soldiers in Chief's post volunteered their services so it was an incredibly stupid comparison.

Children were separated because their parents were referred for criminal prosecution and children can't be held in adult detention centers. This has been done under multiple administrations. No payouts for illegals.

Children were separated because their parents were referred for criminal prosecution and children can't be held in adult detention centers. This has been done under multiple administrations. No payouts for illegals.
So you agree the comparison was incredibly stupid.

Children were separated from their parents against their will at the border. The soldiers in Chief's post volunteered their services so it was an incredibly stupid comparison.

Pretty much what we've come to expect from ol' Billy Bonney.

we founD part of the 40%

I think we can finD more if we look for the letter D more often!

Reactions: DogBoyRy
One of my cousins is a pretty big liberal. I talk to him about Hawkeye sports several times a week but we never talk politics because he knows I’m conservative and I know he is liberal. While talking about Alex starting this weekend he made a comment that started a political conversation. Man, he is triggered about this 450k. This will cost Democrats votes

It's an insane idea. So, it's a natural for this Administration to promote.

Reactions: Hawkeyenuts66
Better idea: build a rail network from the border south to Central America. When they get to the border illegally; give them a meal, a shower and a train ticket back…. So what if they try again? They will get rewarded with a meal, shower and train ticket back home.

Sure as soon as you own how much you hate our cops and the jobs they do
I'm still trying to figure out who the frack he was talking to/about. If that was directed at me, then he'll go down as the first person to ever accuse me of being a left winger. LOL

Just because I think it's ridiculous for someone to post 8 different threads on the same exact topic, doesn't mean I'm a left winger. Hell, I agree with the OP...I just only need one thread to express that.

Reactions: runkpanole
The Biden admin needs to can this idea immediately. It’s f*cking toxic. It will be in every damned GOP commercial for the next 3 years.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT