ADVERTISEMENT

Owen Freeman (3* 2023 Center) & TJ Power (4* 2023 PF) Officially Visiting This Weekend. Cooper Koch&Caleb Middleton (2024 PFs)& Dasonte Bowen as Well.

Don't forget about all of these East Coast connections Fran is making.

All of these guys are Boston guys.

Our assistant coach Eldridge is a Boston guy.

Just to clarify the connections and how it might help land TJ Power & Caleb Middleton:

Caleb Middleton (2024), TJ Power (2023), Dasonte Bowen (2022), Josh Ogundele (2020) & Iowa Assistant Coach Courtney Eldridge (1998) are all part of the BABC (Boston Amateur Basketball Club).

Powers did look like he was really enjoying himself 😬

And I think this helps as well: Caleb Middleton (2024), TJ Power (2023), Dasonte Bowen (2022), Josh Ogundele (2020) & Iowa Assistant Coach Courtney Eldridge (1998) are all part of the BABC (Boston Amateur Basketball Club).

Connections like this might help land both TJ Power & Caleb Middleton

That football game paid dividends.

And there appears to be a younger brother..... :)

pP3TXYsW_400x400.jpg

Dad must be 6’7, 6’8

His dad, Zach, was listed as 6'9" in college.

* In October 2019, Owen Freeman was a lanky 6-foot-6 freshman. He's listed at 6'10" now.

* His father, Zach (6'9"), is a 2002 Olivet Nazarene University graduate and was the school’s all-time leading scorer until last season. He was an NAIA 1st Team All American. His mother, Christina also excelled on the floor for the Tigers, giving Freeman two parents who were All-American hoopers, but it’s his dad’s post game that Freeman is keeping alive while also expanding his game.

* His dad is sorta like a Frank Garza. “My dad taught me; it’s his legacy I’m trying to carry on, learning the post moves ... and I’m trying to work on my whole skill set and improve in as many ways as possible.”

Sources:

ADVERTISEMENT