ADVERTISEMENT

PAC 12 schools are going to all underperform in the best conference in America. All 4 of them.

ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK

HB Heisman
Apr 17, 2002
You can add 2 more conference losses to each team’s expectations playing big boy ball.

Oregon expected to go undefeated (I’ll give them Ohio State win since it’s in Eugene).

So I’ll say they go 7-2

USC probably expected 7-2

I could see 5-4

UCLA probably expected 4-5

I could see 2-7

Washington expected 5-4

Probably 3-6

You can add 2 more conference losses to each team’s expectations playing big boy ball.

Oregon expected to go undefeated (I’ll give them Ohio State win since it’s in Eugene).

So I’ll say they go 7-2

I could see 5-4

I could see 2-7

Washington expected 5-4

Probably 3-6
the real pac 12 went undefeated today.

I don't know. I guess it depends on what you thought they were going to do this year in the first place. I don't know enough about what they have coming back to have an intelligent opinion on that.

I don't know. I guess it depends on what you thought they were going to do this year in the first place. I don't know enough about what they have coming back to have an intelligent opinion on that.
All of my original posts are kind of what it felt like each team was predicted to do in B1G conference play.

Based on what I read.

All of how I think they’ll actually finish in conference play is probably reality.

Sorry PAC12. Welcome to B1G boy football!

So I’ll say they go 7-2

I could see 5-4

I could see 2-7

Washington expected 5-4

Probably 3-6
Great post but they looked like garbage today against Sister of the Poor University… holy garbage … but it’s only one game so nearly impossible to fully judge -

So I’ll say they go 7-2

I could see 5-4

I could see 2-7

Washington expected 5-4

Probably 3-6
I watched the whole Washington game. I've followed the Huskies since 2003. Weber State is not Goliath but I liked what I saw from UW, with 20 new starters and a whole new coaching staff.

Will Rogers looked good, and lots of experience as a 3-year starter at Mississippi State under Mike Leach for two of those years. True freshman QB, Demond Williams, is the future and looked good in mop-up duty. RB transfer Jonah Coleman from Arizona is a beast.

Was most impressed with the defense. Although UW was 14-1 last year and played for the NC, I always thought their D was pretty pedestrian. I think the defense is better.

I watched the whole Washington game. I've followed the Huskies since 2003. Weber State is not Goliath but I liked what I saw from UW, with 20 new starters and a whole new coaching staff.

Will Rogers looked good, and lots of experience as a 3-year starter at Mississippi State under Mike Leach for two of those years. True freshman QB, Demond Williams, is the future and looked good in mop-up duty. RB transfer Jonah Coleman from Arizona is a beast.

Was most impressed with the defense. Although UW was 14-1 last year and played for the NC, I always thought their D was pretty pedestrian. I think the defense is better.
I watched most of the game as well. It thought they looked pretty well. Actually, once we got to the Saturday games I thought the Big 10 looked pretty good all around but that had a lot more to do with the competition. Northwestern struggled a bit I guess. We'll have a far better picture next week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT