ADVERTISEMENT

Packers sign RB LeShun Daniels

small-red-snapper.jpg

What are you talkin bout?

Okay, since I don't follow the NFL that closely, is he likely going to the practice squad or does he have a shot at making the roster?
Williams is the starter and I think they are the same type back. Montgomery may not make the team— if he does then I think it’s practice squad at best for Daniels. Aaron Jones is suspended the first two game so that may help. The rest are all meh (including Mays).

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Williams is the starter and I think they are the same type back. Montgomery may not make the team— if he does then I think it’s practice squad at best for Daniels. Aaron Jones is suspended the first two game so that may help. The rest are all meh (including Mays).

Why would Montgomery not make the team? That guy has been the definition of a team player.

Huh? Even if Jones wasn’t suspended, Montgomery is clearly making the team. He’s obviously their best passing weapon out of the backfield and can run between the tackles if needed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT