ADVERTISEMENT

Pair of Partial Season Tickets For Sale

BondHawk

HR Heisman
Jun 27, 2001
Coralville, Iowa
Due to a variety of family commitments and travel plans, it looks like I will be forced to miss a good portion of this season - specifically the Penn State, Purdue, and Minnesota games. To make it cleaner, I would be willing to sell my Illinois tickets as well to give you a full Big 10 slate.

Tickets (2) are in Section 130, about 30 rows up - that is the home/West sideline on about the 2-yard line towards the North end zone.

PM me and we can discuss what games you want and cost. Not looking to gouge anyone, just want them in friendly hands. Go Hawks!

Due to a variety of family commitments and travel plans, it looks like I will be forced to miss a good portion of this season - specifically the Penn State, Purdue, and Minnesota games. To make it cleaner, I would be willing to sell my Illinois tickets as well to give you a full Big 10 slate.

Tickets (2) are in Section 130, about 30 rows up - that is the home/West sideline on about the 2-yard line towards the North end zone.

PM me and we can discuss what games you want and cost. Not looking to gouge anyone, just want them in friendly hands. Go Hawks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT