ADVERTISEMENT

Park City, UT recs

Not sure which for skiing, but I think the Epic resort pass gets you on at least 2 of the resorts and they all have many runs of varying difficulty.

The one thing I'd recommend is the dinner in a yert. Take a snow cat up the mountain and eat in the yert. Dinner and brief entertainment.

We did a snowmobile tour as well, which was cool.

Reactions: coloradonoles
Deer Valley does not allow ski boarders but has some good intermediate runs. I haven't been to " the Canyons " since it was called Park West so can't comment. Park City of course has lots of terrain at all levels.

If you want to go back to the other side of the range, Solitude and Brighton usually have 200 inches more snow over the season than the Park City side.

Reactions: coloradonoles
Deer Valley does not allow ski boarders but has some good intermediate runs. I haven't been to " the Canyons " since it was called Park West so can't comment. Park City of course has lots of terrain at all levels.

If you want to go back to the other side of the range, Solitude and Brighton usually have 200 inches more snow over the season than the Park City side.
We had a blast there during summer time, although trails we hoped to walk were snow covered. The infrastructure there was amazing, due, I guess to the Olympics having been hosted.
Everywhere we looked, people were out and about, on the trails, biking, being active. Many places in the south where I live, this is not the case.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT