Parmesan Cheese PSA

noleclone2

HB Legend
May 4, 2015

GT1BXakWkAUmE05

GT1BXaoXEAAxS23

GT1X_vcbwAE4rGZ

GT1YLpabAAAxbaX

I have to say, it would be pretty funny if someone created a reggiano wheel the size of one of those truck tires, and they filmed her doing a crossfit workout where she's flipping the wheel of cheese across the parking lot

Reactions: noleclone2
I didn’t even know that hating parmesan cheese was a thing that’s possible.

It has Butyric acid which is also in vomit.

It's also something in a lot of American chocolate bars too. It's a little harder to taste in that because the chocolate flavor mostly covers it up but I can still detect the flavor in it.

I have reasons to believe that I have a more sensitive than average sense of taste. LIke a lot of people will tell me they can't taste the difference between coke and pepsi. That's not something I can even comprehend. Not only can I taste the difference between the two I could taste it and tell you if it came from a can, fountain, or plastic bottle. I tend to prefer pepsi out of the can or bottle but Coke is better from the fountain.

Milk and butter also contain butyric acid.

I feel like the presence of butyric acid is probably not one of the primary contributors to vomit being undesirable as a foodstuff.

I only like to drink milk if I'm eating a pastry or cake. I prefer margarine over real butter.

To be fair I don't think I can really taste the butyric acid in those products.

But parmesan cheese has always tasted overwhelmingly like vomit to me.

I only like to drink milk if I'm eating a pastry or cake. I prefer margarine over real butter.

To be fair I don't think I can really taste the butyric acid in those products.

But parmesan cheese has always tasted overwhelmingly like vomit to me.
A life without a good aged parmigiano reggiano is an empty life.

Wow, she is nacho average gymnast. So gouda it's really unbrielievable. When I first saw this I was like no whey. Ricotta make sure to watch her compete this week. I havarti-ly hope she wins a medal. Don't think that's just swissful thinking either. I bet she stands provolone atop the podium when it's all over, and I'll probably cheddar tear when she does. I know I'll be cheering til im bleu in the face, and I am confident she will find a way to make us all even more fondue her. And in queso you were wondering, I curd not care less that she is not American either. Don't blink, or her incredible skills will go right pasteurize. Sorry if you are getting feta up with all these cheese puns, but I hope you camembert with me for a minute.

Wow, she is nacho average gymnast. So gouda it's really unbrielievable. When I first saw this I was like no whey. Ricotta make sure to watch her compete this week. I havarti-ly hope she wins a medal. Don't think that's just swissful thinking either. I bet she stands provolone atop the podium when it's all over, and I'll probably cheddar tear when she does. I know I'll be cheering til im bleu in the face, and I am confident she will find a way to make us all even more fondue her. And in queso you were wondering, I curd not care less that she is not American either. Don't blink, or her incredible skills will go right pasteurize. Sorry if you are getting feta up with all these cheese puns, but I hope you camembert with me for a minute.
5730b45df699645e00a2842640db4923.gif

you-have-a-way-with-words-well-spoken.gif

You Muenster!!! 👀

....and he didn't even mention her Velveeta complexion....

Let us know when she can String together another Olympic win or two....

You give her one more chance against more Olympic competition, and she will Edam up....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT