ADVERTISEMENT

Parmesan Cheese PSA

GT1BXakWkAUmE05

GT1BXaoXEAAxS23

GT1X_vcbwAE4rGZ

GT1YLpabAAAxbaX

Wow, she is nacho average gymnast. So gouda it's really unbrielievable. When I first saw this I was like no whey. Ricotta make sure to watch her compete this week. I havarti-ly hope she wins a medal. Don't think that's just swissful thinking either. I bet she stands provolone atop the podium when it's all over, and I'll probably cheddar tear when she does. I know I'll be cheering til im bleu in the face, and I am confident she will find a way to make us all even more fondue her. And in queso you were wondering, I curd not care less that she is not American either. Don't blink, or her incredible skills will go right pasteurize. Sorry if you are getting feta up with all these cheese puns, but I hope you camembert with me for a minute.

points-agree.gif

Wow, she is nacho average gymnast. So gouda it's really unbrielievable. When I first saw this I was like no whey. Ricotta make sure to watch her compete this week. I havarti-ly hope she wins a medal. Don't think that's just swissful thinking either. I bet she stands provolone atop the podium when it's all over, and I'll probably cheddar tear when she does. I know I'll be cheering til im bleu in the face, and I am confident she will find a way to make us all even more fondue her. And in queso you were wondering, I curd not care less that she is not American either. Don't blink, or her incredible skills will go right pasteurize. Sorry if you are getting feta up with all these cheese puns, but I hope you camembert with me for a minute.

Hard to disabrie with this …

And the pasteurize use?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT