ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Condell explains Trump's growing popularity.

I gave you four off the top of my head and you wouldn't accept them. Why would I ever continue to put forth evidence to someone who wants nothing to do with it. You live in your own little reality, comrade. Now, that's fine with me, but I'm not going to stress myself out trying to get you to accept the overall numbers when all you want to do it cherry pick one poll that you think helps to prove your point.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...rump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5963.html
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...rump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5970.html

It doesn't surprise me that he wants to hid behind his child. It's reminiscent of a terrorist training his child to put on a suicide vest to have the child go out and blow themself up instead of the cowardly terrorist. That's Raglefant for you.
I know it must suck being dumb. At least you're good at pretending to have confidence, that must serve you well amongst your idiot friends.

You speak for what, 7-8 handles? We (98% of the board) know none of you are qualified to judge intelligence.

tumblr_m9a3vpVK241qdj1wu.gif

Can any of you "effing morons" (Trumpies), defend your man without invoking the name of Hilary or Obama?

I wouldn't call myself a "Trumpie," but what exactly are you asking people to defend? He's done some bad things and some good things. What specific policy are you talking about?

I wouldn't call myself a "Trumpie," but what exactly are you asking people to defend? He's done some bad things and some good things. What specific policy are you talking about?
Whenever any one "attacks" Trump....or suggestys misconduct, his defenders mention something regarding Hillary or Obama as their defense. The questioins being asked today have NOTHING to do with Hillary or Obama...they are all about Trump and hos people.

Whenever any one "attacks" Trump....or suggestys misconduct, his defenders mention something regarding Hillary or Obama as their defense. The questioins being asked today have NOTHING to do with Hillary or Obama...they are all about Trump and hos people.

It probably has something to do with the perceived witch hunt going on. For some reason, a multi-billionaire real estate mogul doing business with other countries is somehow a huge issue. I think it's part payback for Hillary (where there was some real smoke) and a deflection from the fact that the Democratic party really doesn't have any ideas apart from supporting their corporate donors. This is also why you see the pretend shakeup of the Democratic party by replacing one corporatist Democrat hardliner with another one and calling it "change."

I gave you four off the top of my head and you wouldn't accept them. Why would I ever continue to put forth evidence to someone who wants nothing to do with it. You live in your own little reality, comrade. Now, that's fine with me, but I'm not going to stress myself out trying to get you to accept the overall numbers when all you want to do it cherry pick one poll that you think helps to prove your point.

I pointed out one of the four was a consensus toss-up, and one of the four was a consensus slight advantage for Trump.
You are entitled to your own opinion, but despite the contrary trend you are not entitled to your own facts.

The polls were predominantly accurate, and have been for several elections.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT