ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Mineo thread about Tom

thom67

HR All-American
Jul 4, 2001
I just received text from a friend that had a thread mentioning Tom B possibly resigning. The thread is supposedly on “The Wrestling Room” by Pat Mineo. Has anyone heard this or is anyone a member of The Wrestling Room?

I just received text from a friend that had a thread mentioning Tom B possibly resigning. The thread is supposedly on “The Wrestling Room” by Pat Mineo. Has anyone heard this or is anyone a member of The Wrestling Room?
Step 1: don’t make a thread about Mineo on HR. You’re only giving him more legitimacy

Step 2: tell your friend to stop following Mineo

edit to add: He’s not resigning, he’s retiring. Just like Kemerer

Easy fellas. It was clearly satire. Pat just trying to make light/distract from the pushback he got on the John Smith retiring rumor that he put out.

Nothing to see here. He's just falling back to his bread n butter of making fun of Iowa.

Step 1: don’t make a thread about Mineo on HR. You’re only giving him more legitimacy

Step 2: tell your friend to stop following Mineo

edit to add: He’s not resigning, he’s retiring. Just like Kemerer
My friend received it from someone else. She was asking me if I had heard anything about it.

Don’t believe the source. I’ve called him out many of times. Got kicked off the board. He hates Iowa!!! That’s the truth. Loves fun state. Nuff said!!

Reactions: Grip220
ADVERTISEMENT