ADVERTISEMENT

Pathetic that none of Caitlin’s teammates got in Carter’s face. Someone on that team needs to grow some balls!!

The Fever needs a roster overhaul.

1. Players who can run the floor
2. Players who can catch a pass
3. Players who can set a screen
4. Players who can rebound

I’ve seen the calls for Sides to be fired. I mean, she does deserve some of the criticism. But look at that roster of lazy defenders and selfish ball hogs.

What a bunch of candy asses! Protect each other! Stand up for each other! Where’s the phukkin’ team concept?!?!? If someone even breathed in Gretzky back in the day, they didn’t make that mistake again. Protect you phukkin’ franchise!!!! The coach needs to drill that concept into that team!!
Agreed.
Some may have been running down the court, their backs to the cheap shot.

But not Boston.

I’ve seen the calls for Sides to be fired. I mean, she does deserve some of the criticism. But look at that roster of lazy defenders and selfish ball hogs.
She somehow thought that Erica Wheeler and Kristy Wallace were worth bringing to Indy? She made Wheeler the 7th highest paid player in the W? Sides is as responsible for this roster as anyone, and has very clearly demonstrated she has no business coaching in any league, even one as trash as this one.

it’s the WNBA. Who cares…..
Clark must watch in college, but couldn’t care any less about professional women’s basketball. It ranks below chewing broken glass and having your gums scraped .

What a bunch of candy asses! Protect each other! Stand up for each other! Where’s the phukkin’ team concept?!?!? If someone even breathed in Gretzky back in the day, they didn’t make that mistake again. Protect you phukkin’ franchise!!!! The coach needs to drill that concept into that team!!
I offered a similar observation in a previous post in which I also said I was surprised Connor didn't rush the floor. As fired up as I get watching on TV when BS like that happens, I can't imagine being Connor and sitting there in the arena.

Well now, who was it that said something to the effect of "I wish I could speak, but then the narrative would get twisted."???

How about the Fever put a player on the player dogging CC and dog that player all game. See how long the other player can keep her composure. I would do that every game no matter who I'm playing. If the Fever is only going to win 6 or 7 games anyway, so what.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT