ADVERTISEMENT

Patrick Kennedy Verbals *This is not a test*

Bkcntry-Hawk

Team MVP
Jun 15, 2017
What do ya say we keep the momentum raging?? Our upper weights just got incredibly stronger starting in 2020 as PK verbals to the Hawks! His heavy hands and endless offence are going to light up CHA. Easily the best 170 pounder in the country IMO and will continue to dart up the P4P boards.

Welcome aboard, stud!

Also, It goes without saying, G-Ma Kennedy will fit into CHA swimmingly.

What do ya say we keep the momentum raging?? Our upper weights just got incredibly stronger starting in 2020 as PK verbals to the Hawks! His heavy hands and endless offence are going to light up CHA. Easily the best 170 pounder in the country IMO and will continue to dart up the P4P boards.

Welcome aboard, stud!

Also, It goes without saying, G-Ma Kennedy will fit into CHA swimmingly.

Haven’t seen it out there yet but I’ll take your word for it boss.

Tom Brands is like Michael Corleone at the baptism while his guys are out killing everybody this week.

Wow. This is huge! Does anyone have any idea where he stacks up in the PFP rankings for 2020?

giphy.gif

Rumor is that Iowa will be taking advantage of the new Space Force ROTC and placing several wrestlers in the program. They'll wrestle at Iowa for 4 years and then serve their country by fighting alien invaders on the moon for the next 4 years.

Step 3 is profit.
This is true. Trump, today started a SPACE PLAN. First Galactic Training Facility will be held on Mars!

Good lord I just want to know if it’s true or not and I have to read these dumba$& post where people think they’re funny. Anyone know? Ok I’m going to get a beer. It’s been a stressful evening.

Good lord I just want to know if it’s true or not and I have to read these dumba$& post where people think they’re funny. Anyone know? Ok I’m going to get a beer. It’s been a stressful evening.

You’ll never know if it’s true or not. I don’t think you have it in ya.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT