ADVERTISEMENT

Patrick Kennedy?

I'm still trying to figure that one out. Has he come back to explain himself?
Mark Hall said he was definitely going to a school in the midwest. I was playing off that, because he ended up at PSU. So now PSU is considered the midwest. That was the joke. Sorry it took so long to explain it . I thought Chief did that for me earlier.

Mark Hall said he was definitely going to a school in the midwest. I was playing off that, because he ended up at PSU. So now PSU is considered the midwest. That was the joke. Sorry it took so long to explain it . I thought Chief did that for me earlier.

Damn. He might have. My bad.

No that is just the same moron. Either refering to me as an idiot or attempting to make it look like I have both accounts??? I am not sure.

a57.jpg

Yep -- played in junior high and high school -- late 70's and early 80's. Goes back a long time.
I thought that was a dying fad when I was in elementary school, which was before your time frame, my friend. Then, i got caught by my JH kid last week. He slugged my arm, I backhanded him in immediate reaction, and we decided to quit playing :eek: (dont worry, he wasn't seriously harmed in the demonstration of "don't ever hit the old man")

I really want Patrick to commit to the Hawks but I believe Grandma Kennedy should commit first. Just sayin! She’s the best!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: HIWILLE and wasdt21
State college likes to think of itself as a suburb of New York City. Or the other way around. Something like that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT