ADVERTISEMENT

Pbp?

@SoCaHawkeye

Do you guys ever go to stand up comedy shows in LA? It's the mecca for stand up comedy.
what are you suggesting? Yep been to the improvs around here (Irvine/Brea) I actually did a routine in Panama City FL about 30 years ago - didn't bomb - sorta pissed off the mgmt whilst everyone else laughed. Never did that again! It would have killed my USAF career for sure! My humor is like dice clay's but worse.

what are you suggesting? Yep been to the improvs around here (Irvine/Brea) I actually did a routine in Panama City FL about 30 years ago - didn't bomb - sorta pissed off the mgmt whilst everyone else laughed. Never did that again! It would have killed my USAF career for sure! My humor is like dice clay's but worse.

haha nice!

The comedy store is supposed to be great. Almost all of the best stand up comics in the U.S. have performed there before at one point. Pretty cheap shows I believe. Many comics treat that place like their "gym". They test out new material here before they go on tour. I think it's not uncommon for legends to stop in unannounced and perform a set as well. Shows almost every night of the week.

I've seen quite a few comedy shows, but never in LA. If I lived there I'd hit up the comedy store, but there are a ton of clubs in LA for stand up comedy. I've also heard of the Irvine and Brea improvs that you mentioned.

Dude - I thought you were fkn with us. I actually saw Danny Gans at a sports bar in Huntington Beach about 24 years ago. Went there to watch a hockey game - and when that ended - he did his Vegas act for us! Best Freebie ever!

Wonder what Ramos has to say now? Hopefully he can keep his mouth shut from now on and stop embarrassing himself
I think him picking Fix is natural - he could say he got beat by the champ instead of saying he’s the 3rd best at that weight

Reactions: moug
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT