ADVERTISEMENT

Pence is one awkward SOB

Those films always bring me down because I'm helpless to change it. But, this was actually fun to watch.
Marty and Will Travis (Spence Farm) are the real deal. I'm hoping to do something with them at some point. I presented a rough vision for an urban farming collective, creating a network of empty-lot gardens for the purpose of generating product (rather than the community garden thing that really rarely works in low-income neighborhoods). Develop a collective that treats these empty lots as an economic generator and job creator, not as a source of food. Obviously product can also be provided to the neighborhood at or close to wholesale, and some goes to the food pantry as well, but the core of it is to generate jobs and income. They spent four hours with me, more excited about it maybe even that I. Anyways, it's too bad that the film was pulled from Netflix. But it can be bought for I think $10 or so.

Marty and Will Travis (Spence Farm) are the real deal. I'm hoping to do something with them at some point. I presented a rough vision for an urban farming collective, creating a network of empty-lot gardens for the purpose of generating product (rather than the community garden thing that really rarely works in low-income neighborhoods). Develop a collective that treats these empty lots as an economic generator and job creator, not as a source of food. Obviously product can also be provided to the neighborhood at or close to wholesale, and some goes to the food pantry as well, but the core of it is to generate jobs and income. They spent four hours with me, more excited about it maybe even that I. Anyways, it's too bad that the film was pulled from Netflix. But it can be bought for I think $10 or so.
I saw it on Netflix

I saw it on Netflix
Yeah, it has since been pulled. I had been telling people with an interest in the general subject area to go to Netflix and finally a friend was like, uh, it's not on Netflix, bruh. I think it was maybe a year or 18 months ago it was pulled.

Yeah, it has since been pulled. I had been telling people with an interest in the general subject area to go to Netflix and finally a friend was like, uh, it's not on Netflix, bruh. I think it was maybe a year or 18 months ago it was pulled.
Okay... I knew my memory wasn't fully gone. I thought you meant it was pulled for suspicious reasons.

MEAT TOSSER!!

B7cOmRJCAAQBiIM.jpg:large

Reactions: fredjr82
ADVERTISEMENT