ADVERTISEMENT

Pennsylvania State University

SoFla-Hawkeye

HB Heisman
Nov 12, 2001
What is the difference between a litter of puppies and Penn State Nittany Lions fans?

Eventually puppies grow up and stop whining.

One night Jerry Sandusky & Tim Curley were watching
"Pirates of the Caribbean" together, when Jerry asks, "Would you bone
Keira Knightley?"

Curley replied, "She's got a skinny ass and no tits…it'd be like shagging a school boy."

Jerry replies, "Yeah, so would I."

About 10 years ago PSU hosted young football players from all over the country as apart of the Second Mile Program. Sandusky, Paterno and a grad assistant flew out to southeast United States and picked up a crew of young athletes to take them to a sports camp in Happy Valley. About the time the plane was traveling over Oklahoma the engine blew out and the plane took a nose dive toward the ground. In a panic the GA found 3 parachutes and showed them to Paterno.
Sandusky demanded "Hurry lets get these parachutes on so we can jump to safety"
The GA replied, "What about the kids?"
Paterno retorted "Screw the kids we have to jump!"
Sandusky asks "You think we have enough time?"

nic_cage_moar.gif

LOL at classless comments. Gotta make sure you're always classy so Iowa fans aren't perceived as classless on message boards! The people that are all about class are the same people who get offended at things when there's nothing to be offended at.
(Yes I ended my sentence with a preposition, that just shows the lack of class I have towards grammar)

What do a PSU basketball fan, a Woolly Mammoth, and a blockbuster customer have in common? None of them exist any more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT