ADVERTISEMENT

People in olden times must have had nasty

asses. We have toilet paper, wet wipes, and showers and you can still get mud butt and skid marks

Imagine if you had leaves, corn cobs, sheet paper, and hand drawn baths.

Gross.
Pooping in the woods is an awesome thing.
The doogan off of a tree limb, rock or high spot is especially rewarding.
Let it rip.

asses. We have toilet paper, wet wipes, and showers and you can still get mud butt and skid marks

Imagine if you had leaves, corn cobs, sheet paper, and hand drawn baths.

Gross.
What I’ve come to learn is there’s a bunch of hairy nasty mofos on HROT. I have had a skid mark since I was probably 6. If you use to, wipes and showers as you describe you should be good.

Reactions: SoonerBeAHawk
Depends on the society. I believe that ancient Rome was very centric around water cleanliness. Their buttholes must have been very clean.
“When in Rome, do as the Romans…”

What happens when they are on campaign to seize territory?

I watched a documentary by Michael Palin today about the Sahara. As he left Marrakesh and went out into the desert he was quickly in areas with little water or sanitation. I immediately wondered what the people he was meeting did for butt cleaning?

Reactions: Fan In Black
I watched a documentary by Michael Palin today about the Sahara. As he left Marrakesh and went out into the desert he was quickly in areas with little water or sanitation. I immediately wondered what the people he was meeting did for butt cleaning?
A friend’s son served in the AF and was stationed at Incerclik in Turkey. He was adamant that you never shake a Turk’s left hand.
That is the “wiper”.

Depends on the society. I believe that ancient Rome was very centric around water cleanliness. Their buttholes must have been very clean.
I believe they used what was called a poop stick which was a towel wrapped around a stick used to reach the Anus.

(If there was any factual basis to the show spartacus)

Those people are.as.big around as a twig with no fat ass. They squat and their cheeks spread perfect. On the other hand americas got a bad case of fat ass so more tread marks.

Squat toilets and a hose is the best some places have. I’m in Marrakesh now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT