ADVERTISEMENT

Perkins and Ulis - Not starters!

Yeah it’s the chicken little syndrome or what ever. Kids can’t just have things to improve they have to be the worst ever! And the backups are always better!

Yeah it’s the chicken little syndrome or what ever. Kids can’t just have things to improve they have to be the worst ever! And the backups are always better!
Let's not act like things are looking great and getting better. We beat UI and UM in circumstances that almost never happen. Largest comeback in carver history (probably doesn't happen if thompson doesn't get hurt) and and amazing few minutes by sanfort against michigan ( 3 pointer then a 4 point play: rare).
Worst ever,,, no. are we getting better as a program, no so sure.

I just hope this doesn't become the "Ulis game." The one game we all remember that he really stood out and then never repeated. He's been in the program for enough years that we should be to the point that we expect him to have decent games with some regularity.

I just hope this doesn't become the "Ulis game." The one game we all remember that he really stood out and then never repeated. He's been in the program for enough years that we should be to the point that we expect him to have decent games with some regularity.
He is typically one of our most consistent defenders, rebounders, FT shooters and ball handlers. His weakness has always been shooting. This could be a spark that gives him more confidence, especially on some of those great driving layups and pull up mid range jumpers. He is not quite ready to fall in love with the 3 ball.

He did have a few careless turnovers (lob into Murray and fairly late inbounds pass to no one), but I thought he did a good job of taking the ball inside the paint to make something happen. There were a few more turnovers but looked like fouls to me.

Also the missed FT's really hurt.

Reactions: Mohawkeye
I’d much rather have Sanford and Dix in the starting lineup.

Also, I’m disappointed in Bowen. Everyone said he was going to be the point guard we haven’t had. I think Joe T is better offensively and much better defensively.

I hope he improves big time by next year and someone replaces Tony/Aaron in the starting lineup.
Hmmm. How many points di Ulis have?

Reactions: slipHawk
Hmmm. How many points di Ulis have?
how many games has he scored in double digits since he’s been here? How many turnovers did he have? How many 1 and 1s did he miss?

One of them would have given us a lead with over a minute left. He missed and Indiana scores and kept the lead

The 17 points doesn’t make up for these horrible costly mistakes

You watched that game and came away wanting more Josh Dix? Lmao
You watched the Michigan game with Dix playing point guard and don’t want him to have more minutes? LMFAO

He barely got any playing time this game, so yes I want to see him more. I like what I see from his limited playing time and great plays against Michigan, Periodt!

You watched the Michigan game with Dix playing point guard and don’t want him to have more minutes? LMFAO

He barely got any playing time this game, so yes I want to see him more. I like what I see from his limited playing time and great plays against Michigan, Periodt!

Well he played the last two games and looked overwhelmed and got exploited by opposing guards. Im glad he stuck with Ulis yesterday.

Well he played the last two games and looked overwhelmed and got exploited by opposing guards. Im glad he stuck with Ulis yesterday.
Dix did not look overwhelmed. I don’t know what game you were looking at. And he barely got any playing to like to make a fair accessment.

ADVERTISEMENT