ADVERTISEMENT

Personally, I think she made the right choice ...thoughts?

qiKnNLK.gif

Do most people that do only fans just do it because it’s much easier than actually working and they can probably make a hell of a lot more money? I mean if you have no morals, seems like a not brainer.

Do most people that do only fans just do it because it’s much easier than actually working and they can probably make a hell of a lot more money? I mean if you have no morals, seems like a not brainer.
It isn't like she's killing someone or dealing heroin. I didn't bother to check what she puts online. Some of it, from what I hear, is pretty innocuous. Plus, foot stuff. Which is weirder to me than content of a gal getting boned or giving a blowie to a member.

It isn't like she's killing someone or dealing heroin. I didn't bother to check what she puts online. Some of it, from what I hear, is pretty innocuous. Plus, foot stuff. Which is weirder to me than content of a gal getting boned or giving a blowie to a member.
It's not a bad use of time to research what other kinds of content she might be putting out there on the internets.

It didn't occur to her that her little brother's friends might be jerking themselves blind to her content, and it might be brought to his attention?
Maybe her little brother should talk to his friends' mothers. I'm guessing they would love to hear what their little boys are spending their screen time on.

Especially if they are hot and slightly unbalanced. Then, if he's lucky, he can create a little content of his own.
Which would be even better the next time they're all on the bus and the other boys are trying to show them the pics they found of his sister. He counters with "Yeah? Well look at what I'm doing to your mom in this picture! Doesn't she look happy?!"

• Haha
Reactions: lucas80
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT