ADVERTISEMENT

Peruvian Gang Leader arrested in New York

OP killing it again.

The bad guy was arrested trying to cross the border. He was cited for immigration violations, given a hearing date and released as he had no criminal record according to ICE.

Two months later, Peru tells the US that he’s a fugitive and murderer. US immediate tracks him down and arrests him.

Wonder why OP would leave out the facts.

No I don’t. We all know why.

OP killing it again.

The bad guy was arrested trying to cross the border. He was cited for immigration violations, given a hearing date and released as he had no criminal record according to ICE.

Two months later, Peru tells the US that he’s a fugitive and murderer. US immediate tracks him down and arrests him.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
Strange how Trump didn't solve illegal immigration while he was in office. He will totally solve it if he gets elected though.
a representation of trump's "solution" to immigration
Little_Dutch_Boy.jpg

Reactions: cigaretteman
Strange how Trump didn't solve illegal immigration while he was in office. He will totally solve it if he gets elected though.
He tried and Democrats called him a xenophobe and a racist. I wonder if either of those words will be mentioned if Harris adopts this Trump position like she did the tax on tips.

He tried and Democrats called him a xenophobe and a racist. I wonder if either of those words will be mentioned if Harris adopts this Trump position like she did the tax on tips.

It will be brought up frequently by outraged republicans. We all know that politicians need to pick a view/approach right away and stick with it forever to be taken seriously.

OP killing it again.

Because he's a lying piece of shit?

Accused of 23 murders.

Why was he let into the US? Shouldn’t Harris have to answer for that? Yet she dodges reporters everywhere she goes. Not good.

Surprising there are murderous gangs in Peru. I just spent a week down there and felt it was the safest place I’ve seen in Latin America. Extremely peaceful people. I didn’t even get asked for money by a beggar once, not much street hustling, and I didn’t see much in the way of normal urban petty criminal behavior. Very clean too, no trash all over like many Latin American countries.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT