ADVERTISEMENT

Peter Jok is heading to the 2024 Paris Olympics

Jok’s South Sudan team taking it to USA team. Double digit lead at half, but USA coming back in 3rd quarter.

Jok with 6 min off bench. 1-1 shooting. 3 points.

Lebron should not be there imo. let the younger guys have a shot. I have never been a fan of his and think less of him now .
I sorta agree.

Most NBA vets are conditioned not to really go full steam until the last 8-10 minutes of a game.

At least make a rule that no one with 12+ yrs in the NBA and/or with 2 or more medals is on the team.

Try and focus on the younger talent, and maybe even add a college kid or two every now and then. College players like Luka or guys who are great players but probably low odds of making it in the league.

Reactions: LukaDuka
Dad and I watched him drain 27 3s in a row warming up in PTL. Dad said "that's the wettest jumper I've ever seen" Pretty shooter.

Lebron should not be there imo. let the younger guys have a shot. I have never been a fan of his and think less of him now .
Or you could actually try to develop some rhythm and chemistry as a team before the Olympics. Especially because USA is playing against teams that have been playing together for years.

This isn't about getting anybody a "shot"

Reactions: littlez
The men should add Caitlin....
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT