ADVERTISEMENT

Petras with a bad day

pondscum

All-Conference
Gold Member
Jun 18, 2011
Do you think KF will sit him and bring in another QB? He has a history of sticking with his guy no matter what

today-has-been-ruff-quote-1.jpg

Off topic, but bulldogs are great and difficult at the same time. On the plus side they have a mean bark, in case somebody is outside your house at night. They are also loyal and loving to you and your family. Maybe not the more intelligent of dog breeds.

The minus side, and this is a big one one, they drool like a hose. Whatever room they are in they are in they are drooling. If they get on the couch when you aren't home, your couch has been drooled on.

They also slobber a lot in water bowls. If you have other pets they will not like that at all. Have water bowls the bulldog can't get to.

We have 2 monster opening games. If he plays very poorly (probably has to be really bad) AND we lose I believe Padilla will start.

Off topic, but bulldogs are great and difficult at the same time. On the plus side they have a mean bark, in case somebody is outside your house at night. They are also loyal and loving to you and your family. Maybe not the more intelligent of dog breeds.

The minus side, and this is a big one one, they drool like a hose. Whatever room they are in they are in they are drooling. If they get on the couch when you aren't home, your couch has been drooled on.

They also slobber a lot in water bowls. If you have other pets they will not like that at all. Have water bowls the bulldog can't get to.
Well RC, I appreciate this. But before I buy one you left out an important bit of into. Is their poop about the size of a large bratwurst or bigger? 😊

iu

Bulldogs are wonderful babies. Not liking Bulldogs is clinical proof that some one is officially all ****ed up in the head, as they say in Ottumwa, home of the Ottumwa Bulldogs.

Yes KF has a history of never changing QB's. Oh, except Stanzi/Christensen. Or Beathard/Rudock. Or I supposed Manson should have been starting over Tate?
Not to mention it was musical chairs at the QB position KF’s first two years between Reiners, Mullen, McCann, and Beutjer.

OP is an obvious troll, as has been pointed out.

Reactions: Kinnick.At.Night
Petras will have 26 TD passes and rush for 4 more. Clean 30 all in total. Or as OP’s family refers to it: Just Lisa’s side (before the divorce).

We never see Iowa's practice's, and how good the backup QB may or may not be. That being said, I think if Petras threw a couple first half picks, was wildly inaccurate and just made poor decisions over all, and the backup had PROOVED to be capable, then I think we'd see a switch. However, maybe not until the late third quarter as Kirk would give them a chance to redeem themselves, Personally, I think they has been a huge difference between the starter and the backup, or Kirk probably would possibly have pulled Petras after his first half of the Illinois game. Remember, people were bitching about Nate, especially with his Ped State performance, and who did he have as his backup? Spencer Petras. So, I don't think Kirk sticks with his man solely on loyalty. Same thing with JR Rudock and CJ Beathard. JR wasn't flashy but did the job and everyone wanted CJ. I think CJ probably wasn't ready as far as game manager goes, but as I think it turned out, JR was obviously capable as he started right away for Michigan and went to the NFL. Sounds like Alex Padilla made some strides, so who knows this year, however I think Petras is the man until he is injured or crumbles on the field on his own.

Reactions: NevadaHawk
Petras will start every game, and take every snap, unless he gets injured. No matter how bad he is.

Give it up.
I get it man. The whole “give it up” thing? I know. It’s repetitive and constant.

But at some point things need to change and certain changes should be expected. We can’t always be happy with “good enough and committed no TOs” can we??

Again, I understand your level of frustration with those of us making these comments. It is old but IT IS justified IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT