ADVERTISEMENT

Petras working out with QB Coach/NFL Prep QB Coach Tony Racioppi

Hasn't he been working w/our future QB from Jersey as well? Let's hope he gets better results.

Ehhhhhh, I’m probably going to give Mark
Whipple a little more credit for that than Tony…
Then less blame for Petras development should be given to Tony as he worked with him during the summer only. Pickett is from NJ and has worked with Tony many times.

Read more about him here. Tony Racioppi

Last edited:
Reactions: unoHawkeye
Well then we can assign equal blame to BF for Petras right?

My point was that calling Racioppi a clown was out of pocket
I agree, calling him a clown is probably a bit harsh. I don’t doubt that he is proficient at teaching QB mechanics, I’m just quibbling (for no good reason) because I think Whip’s offense last year was ridiculous and would’ve made a Heisman candidate out of several guys.

As far as Spencer…I think he probably drills very well. Could tell you where to go with the ball based on coverage and concepts and all that stuff. When the bullets fly, the mechanics are gone, like the golfer who stripes it on the range and shanks his tee shot on hole #1. He gets little help and compounds it by not being good.

Reactions: unoHawkeye
Then less blame for Petras development should be given to Tony as he worked with him during the summer only. Pickett is from NJ and has worked with Tony many times.

Read more about him here. Tony Racioppi
Naaaaaaa Tony’s rep now with Iowa fans is shot. Spencer’s workouts with Tony made him into a robot.

• Haha
Reactions: grhawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT