ADVERTISEMENT

Petrino available for OC

Mohawkeye

HR Legend
Jun 13, 2002
His girlfriends have expens
My DL coach in college played for him at Arkansas.

If he was stuck in a room with Hitler and Petrino, and had a gun with two bullets, he said he'd shoot Petrino twice.
So a sweetheart of a human being. Full of high character too I am sure.

Reactions: Dr.PhilSuess
When Petrino quit on the Falcons mid-season, he did not meet with the players to explain his decision. He just left them a laminated letter in their lockers. He may be a play-calling genius, but his people skills are severely lacking, to put it mildly.

If he was stuck in a room with Hitler and Petrino, and had a gun with two bullets, he said he'd shoot Petrino twice.

I don't agree with you on much but Petrino is one of the slimiest excuses for a human on the planet.

Reactions: cmhawks99
So you are saying BF to Texas AM and Petrino to Iowa… now I get it lol
well, I saw Petrino at the Johnson County courthouse, and he was changing his last name to Ferentz.

So I am pretty sure that those rumors about him coming to Iowa aretrue.

Reactions: intrepodor
Surprised he would take an assistant job.

Check out this article from News-Leader:

Report: Missouri State football coach Bobby Petrino emerges as candidate for Texas A&M OC position

Yikes, that is surprising. Hope A&M finds someone else.

So your DL coach is a Republican. Got it

I mean, is that really disqualifying anymore?

petrino-dorrell.jpg

When Petrino quit on the Falcons mid-season, he did not meet with the players to explain his decision. He just left them a laminated letter in their lockers. He may be a play-calling genius, but his people skills are severely lacking, to put it mildly.

Back when some of this racial stuff was going on a couple years ago, especially around our program. One of his formers players came out and said: “ one thing I know about my former coach, Bobby Petrino is, he wasn’t racist at all, that mother****er hated everybody!’

Surprised he would take an assistant job.

Check out this article from News-Leader:

Report: Missouri State football coach Bobby Petrino emerges as candidate for Texas A&M OC position

So is Art Briles and he ain't coming to Iowa, either.

Yeah, one’s a dickwad and the other attempted global genocide. Better shoot the dickwad coach twice. Obviously, the DL coach wasn’t brilliant.

Reactions: Wadzinator
Is there some correlation between coaching assignment and political ideology? Are line coaches more likely to be Republican? So I guess receiver/rb coaches are Dems?
Just a bizarre attempt to polticize a conversation. Well done!
Ass
As a Dline coach I’d like to not be lumped in with either tbh lol. 😂 but yeah that was a very odd thing to say.

Yeah, one’s a dickwad and the other attempted global genocide. Better shoot the dickwad coach twice. Obviously, the DL coach wasn’t brilliant.
Why shoot someone who is already dead? Waste of a bullet.
Unless Hitler isn’t really dead?

I mean if we want to take the comment literally like I am sure the coach intended.

Didn’t know we had an opening for a oc….let me check…nope. If the portal finishes strong for Iowa, welcome Brian to 2023 with open arms. He will be your oc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT