ADVERTISEMENT

Pets

I left Iowa this morning, pulling into Emporia Kansas right now. Cooper will be very excited to see me at about 530 this afternoon.

FYI: Your cat looks incredibly similar to our kitty Sasha. We had herfrom 2000 to 2013.

Reactions: pink shizzle
Had to put our Aussie down in April after 12 years. Not something I want to go through again, no more pets for us.

We've got a 5 year-old Black Mouth Cur dog. She's awesome!! A sweet athletic freak is what she is.

Our previous dog was a shar-pei/Shepherd mix. She lived to age 14. I really miss that bitch.

2 year old mini-Goldendoodle here. She’s a second generation mini (mini Goldendoodle with a mini poodle) so she only weighs about 15 pounds. She’s the first pet I’ve ever owned and she’s awesome. Never gets in trouble, is great with the kids and even goes on runs with me (she went 3 miles yesterday!). She follows my wife EVERYWHERE, but she likes me too :).

Neighbor got a Bernese Mountain Doggo puppy a couple years ago. Beautiful dogs when full grown but the puppies are on another level of adorable.
Agreed. Have some friends that are Berner breeders. Anytime they have pups, we go over several times to help socialize them. They're like little roly-poly pandas. So damn cute!!

• Love
Reactions: pink shizzle

raw

My 3 lazy bums

Our dogs are really getting up there in age. Gus is a rescue puggle, about 13 now, lays around all day and his main activity is laying in wait until the 14 year old black lab is done eating to see if she left any food unattended.

I like dogs, I have a dog. He’s a real good boy.

However people that refer to their pets as “their kids” is real dumb

Reactions: Mike Zierath
As our dogs both my wife (no pics) and I had before we met were getting older we got a Golden Retriever puppy who is now almost 2 years old and is the sweetest 100 pound dog you will ever meet. After both our older dogs passed we adopted a Border Collie/Australian Shepherd mix that is very loving but also a hyper psycho dog that loves to jump on your lap, then crawl on your chest, then up to your head. But the Golden loves her so I'll put up with h

We said goodbye to our Golden in March. My border is getting older. Enjoy it while you can.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT