ADVERTISEMENT

Pew pew pew Buffalo, NY- why was this thread closed

l.todd

HR MVP
Dec 21, 2004
I don't understand why this thread was deleted. It is obviously a very current and important event. Were there people making racially insensitive remarks? I can't imagine why anyone would not completely condemn this event. What are the rules for locking a thread like this?

Woah bud take it easy. I’m guessing the tweets that were showing the suspect staring down the barrel at a victim played a role.

The fact someone can walk into a store, kill ten shoppers and then be taken into custody without a scratch is about the whitest thing you’ll hear all day.
Whatever. I’d rather see the little prick go on trial than go out in “glory.”

I just assume a white person will kill me. Someday it will happen. As far as trial goes, he'll get the Rittenhouse, Zimmerman treatment. In other words, adulation by a white judge and jury and a speedy acquittal.

I don't understand why this thread was deleted. It is obviously a very current and important event. Were there people making racially insensitive remarks? I can't imagine why anyone would not completely condemn this event. What are the rules for locking a thread like this?
It was definitely the inclusion of the live tweets. Unnecessary. And I didn’t delete it, I locked it. Another Mod may have, didn’t look.

Mike

Is Zimmerman more appropriate? Both are free.
[/QUOTE]
Not at all. This is a hate crime plain and simple. Zimmerman is a dumbass, but he was definitely not on this level. Not even close. He was also acquitted. Did you watch the trial? Not enough to convict IMO.

Is Zimmerman more appropriate? Both are free.
Not at all. This is a hate crime plain and simple. Zimmerman is a dumbass, but he was definitely not on this level. Not even close. He was also acquitted. Did you watch the trial? Not enough to convict IMO.
[/QUOTE]
Yes I practice law and have seen both. Let's see what happens to Mr. Hate Crime.

Hi Mike, unrelated to this thread, but what's your take on Nat Algren? You ever lookup his IP and see if was from Russia? I always thought the stuff about him being Russian was sort of ridiculous, but the fact that he has disappeared since the invasion is definitely interesting.
No idea. We don’t ban IP addresses. Wish we could.

Mike

Several of the recent shootings have been gang related. The post Bucks game probably is gang related. Those events are gone from the news quickly. Wrong narrative.

This one is the correct narrative. White teen.

This one scares the hell out of me. A teen wanting to kill people while recording it in first person. Wtf is wrong with society.

Reactions: 86Hawkeye
Several of the recent shootings have been gang related. The post Bucks game probably is gang related. Those events are gone from the news quickly. Wrong narrative.

This one is the correct narrative. White teen.

This one scares the hell out of me. A teen wanting to kill people while recording it in first person. Wtf is wrong with society.

that’s the nature of shootings in America. there are so many that we just move on after a few days. this one is only different because he left a public manifesto and live streamed it.

that’s the nature of shootings in America. there are so many that we just move on after a few days. this one is only different because he left a public manifesto and live streamed it.
Not true. This is a hate crime. Very different. And, just more reason to limit gun ownership/types of guns available to the public.

I just assume a white person will kill me. Someday it will happen. As far as trial goes, he'll get the Rittenhouse, Zimmerman treatment. In other words, adulation by a white judge and jury and a speedy acquittal.

That's an incredibly racist thing to say.

And the crime stats just don't support your statement. Most homicides in the U S. are intraracial.

Another white nationalist terrorist.

And yet if you asked the majority of the country they'd call a brown man a bigger threat.

The Christchurch shooter was radicalized by 4chan, 8chan and Youtube.
The El Paso shooter was radicalized by 8chan.
The Poway synagogue shooter was radicalized by 8chan.
This shooter mentions in his manifesto that this all began when 4chan showed him "the truth" and also mentions 8chan.

They are manufacturing killers, shut that shit down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT