ADVERTISEMENT

Pew pew pew Buffalo, NY- why was this thread closed

Shoot up a bunch of minorities?

That's something a MAGA Republican would do. A.K.A "Replacement Theory".
Not a "liberal".
It’s something someone with a serious mental health problem combined with access to guns will do. The asshole threatened his school a year ago. He was waiting to explode. Quit looking at everything exclusively through a political lens

somebody was…

what about the other 21%?
Huh?

Wasn't the point here that right-leaning extremists are responsible for the vast majority of these incidents?

And the current GOP fuels the fire (which is why many long-time conservatives have distanced themselves from the party)....

It’s something someone with a serious mental health problem

Rightwing extremism and Replacement Theory isn't a "mental health problem".

Unless you're inferring the majority of the Republican Party is a "mental health problem".

Rightwing extremism and Replacement Theory isn't a "mental health problem".

Unless you're inferring the majority of the Republican Party is a "mental health problem".
JFC. Read his manifesto and quit talking out of your rear end. The guy is certifiably insane. It takes more than a conspiracy and racism to perpetrate a mass shooting.

Your comments regarding Republicans indicate that you’re seriously not interested in discussing the topic. You just want to bash a political party based on headlines from political hacks.

Reactions: Finance85
JFC. Read his manifesto and quit talking out of your rear end. The guy is certifiably insane. It takes more than a conspiracy and racism to perpetrate a mass shooting.

Your comments regarding Republicans indicate that you’re seriously not interested in discussing the topic. You just want to bash a political party based on headlines from political hacks.
I don’t know if insane idea the right word. He obviously has issues, but his answers don’t sound insane at all. They sound well thought out and concise. He knew exactly what he was doing and saying.

which then leads to the question of why? I also believe he answered all of that.

which leads the the question of how he got to that point! I believe he alludes to how, but it’s definitely deeper than just a podcast (shut it down) creating a monster.

the mind is a fragile thing. Some just don’t have the ability to not follow through with what it’s telling you to do, for a variety of reasons!

hell, I’m glad I’m not wired that way and my mind tells me the difference between right and wrong on a daily basis!!!! Cause honestly, I’ve thought about choking the living hell out of random dumbass individuals in the past.

All of you can admit it, you have too! It’s human nature!

just like I don’t understand soldiers who suffer from PTSD. It’s a real thing, but I don’t think I would have been in that boat. Why? Cause it was a job I signed up for and defending America from its enemies, real or perceived, was what the job was. I could pull the trigger, and I have known that for a long time. Thankfully, I wasn’t in a combat MOS and never had to find out.

Z

Whenever I see a well thought out manifesto. The common thread seems to be I'm a failure and it's someone else's fault. Lack of couping skills with failure. Is something I wish we as a society did a better job with. Or at least try better to define what failure is.

Whenever I see a well thought out manifesto. The common thread seems to be I'm a failure and it's someone else's fault. Lack of couping skills with failure. Is something I wish we as a society did a better job with. Or at least try better to define what failure is.
Yeah, unfortunately, That’s probably not gonna happen. And I honestly think you can blame the one thing that was supposed to make our lives all simpler. The computer!

Yeah, unfortunately, That’s probably not gonna happen. And I honestly think you can blame the one thing that was supposed to make our lives all simpler. The computer!
Well without cars we wouldn't have car wrecks. The human CPU isn't meant to process the amount of instant information its exposed to. Similar to when the printing press became a thing. Very few had read the Bible or the History of Witches. In a short span of a decade everyone was able to interpret or misinterpret what both books meant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike Zierath
Well without cars we wouldn't have car wrecks. The human CPU isn't meant to the amount of instant information its exposed to. Similar to when the printing press became a thing. Very few had read the Bible or the History of Witches. In a short span of a decade everyone was able to interpret or misinterpret what both books meant.
Yeah, you know exactly where I was going.

social media has changed the world and not all the changes are a good thing!

Z

Yeah, you know exactly where I was going.

social media has changed the world and not all the changes are a good thing!

Z
Change is messy. Every major transportation system upgrade in the US/World. Has never been easy. Hell something as benign as the banana trade required a couple wars.

hell, I’m glad I’m not wired that way and my mind tells me the difference between right and wrong on a daily basis!!!! Cause honestly, I’ve thought about choking the living hell out of random dumbass individuals in the past.

All of you can admit it, you have too! It’s human nature!

Z

Yes. Daily. You picture things in your head you know you'd never do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT