ADVERTISEMENT

Pew pew pew Buffalo, NY- why was this thread closed

Are you prevented from leaving the US?

Really stupid comparison, even for you.

Which proves my point about this country. Who would want to leave? It's the best there is, proven by the fact people are basically trying to swim here.

If you live in America you have more opportunities in life than 99% of the world's population - we do realize that, correct?

Land of opportunity - best there is in the world.

This is the best the world has to offer in terms of opportunity and freedom. Globalization will eventually spread out you're wealth to everyone else - and before you know it, your grandchildren will be living in a third world country.

We have a baby formula shortage for crying out loud. You're watching it happen you just don't want to think about it.

Which proves my point about this country. Who would want to leave? It's the best there is, proven by the fact people are basically trying to swim here.

If you live in America you have more opportunities in life than 99% of the world's population - we do realize that, correct?

This is the best the world has to offer in terms of opportunity and freedom. Globalization will eventually spread out you're wealth to everyone else - and before you know it, your grandchildren will be living in a third world country.

We have a baby formula shortage for crying out loud. You're watching it happen you just don't want to think about it.
Mexico, Belize and Costa Rica are all on my list of places to go..........

Seriously.

Z

Look, I think the solution is rather simple. Even if gun laws can't be tightened, there has to be better traceability on gun sales and transfers, including at unregulated gun shows and family hand me downs. And, a minimum test to prove that you are mentally sane. That's not asking for much, nor does it infringe the 2nd amendment.

My guess is that many knew this guy was nuts, including his parents, siblings and members of the community. Someone should have said something. This is a repeating pattern in mass shootings.
No the solution is to don’t raise your freaking kids to hate and be racists. You’re not born a hateful terrorist gun wielding racist. That behavior is taught by parents.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Ya know...........he's a bit crass with how he gets the point across, but, in this particular instance....he isn't wrong.

Go ask the Egyptians how they managed the largest slave group ever known to man kind. I think that's his point. America wasn't the first to own slaves. They were likely the last. (if you don't count the Cartels).

Mike
Crass? Think I prefer unique...unique get's one laid faster than being hung and handsome.

The last?? Surely you jest? Although the definition has broadened, human slavery still exists in 2022 waaaaaaaay beyond the "cartels." Not only are humans still literally owned, sold and traded, they are engaged in forced labor for their entire tenure on this planet > https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/countries-that-still-have-slavery It's kinda why when I see some snot-nosed, woke liberal bitching and moaning about US reparations for "atrocities" that were really the culture centuries ago, I just want to choke the shit out of them.....but other than conserving a bit of oxygen, that "crass" act would be unlikely to change anything. Tonight while they are stuffing their bongs and congratulating themselves on their new Craperneck Nikes, there are thousands of children chained to their sewing machines making them......but yes, Thomas Jefferson must be cancelled!

Reactions: Mike Zierath

If you don't think America is bleeding wealth big time, you need to get out more! People are blowing this popsicle stand in record numbers; especially retirees. It's not that difficult of a Google search, but don't worry, those "swimmers" bring with them an abundance of skills and are ample replacements for all those social security checks being mailed abroad and savings being ex-pated!

=

Diversity isn't inherently a strength. How many nations have torn themselves apart over diversity in culture or religion or political thought? Overcoming these differences can indicate a strength a nation possesses. But even then, they're better off than a more homogenous citizenry? I don't know about that.
Like Nazi Germany?

Which party is striving to fail first? As a life long Republican, I'm not so sure you are correct.

Mike
Idk the one in office now clearly doesn’t have a care in the world for working class Americans. Laughing about inflation, avoiding responsibility, and offering no solutions is the epitome of a failed and tired philosophy.

Like Nazi Germany?
Eh... that'd be the pursuit of ethnic homogeneity through terrible means.

I think, when you question something like that, you're speaking most of the time about the issue of immigration and assimilation. Which is tricky and doesn't always end well. That's where the fault line seems to be on this one in American politics.

I don't think anybody -- save white supremacists -- are speaking of it from an ethnic/racial perspective.

Deny? Where did I deny it

Well, you certainly started changing the subject to "Jacksonville", and you claimed I had no links to black people being shot regularly by police. So, you certainly weren't interested in addressing my claim, only criticizing it.

I just assume a white person will kill me. Someday it will happen. As far as trial goes, he'll get the Rittenhouse, Zimmerman treatment. In other words, adulation by a white judge and jury and a speedy acquittal.
Any whiteys in India? Just solved your problem for you. Have a nice trip.

• Wow
Reactions: NCHawk5
It’s not about being shot at high levels. It’s about being shot at the same rate as white Americans. Guess which race is shot at, at a higher level and why? Actually care about that question and get back to me.
Why? You can't be this Fing stupid. Oh wait.....

Appreciate your observations but he has previously made these kinds of remarks on this in other threads. He could also be out on the sidewalk just strolling along and some deranged black dude with racist feelings plow into him in his car. Cause that happened too.
I’m just tired of this racism that’s been created as a useful tool to spawn hatred.
Do you then condemn President Trump and his outright legitimization of racism? "Both sides...."

I kind of doubt that you do. You seem to have no problem with his outright racism, and I feel sorry for you and your blamefulness.

May you go peacefully into the night with no remorse, while the rest of the country fights this out in your absence.

Reactions: nelly02
Facts are a stubborn thing.

"FBI data from 2017 also follows this trend: 80.2% of white victims were killed by white offenders, 8.9% of Black victims were killed by whites, 88.5% of Black victims were killed by Blacks, and 16.1% of whites were killed by Blacks ( here ).

It’s honestly amazing to see how the liberals treat a white shooter differently than black shooters. The past 5 have been black gang shooters and we hear nothing from the left. White shooter and they blame every Republican
More whites are violently killed by blacks every year than vice-versa and it's not even close. It's barely even a fraction.

Pull your head out of your asshole.

Police brutality against blacks is absolutely overstated. It happens of course but the numbers are very small.

It’s like a contest where these two try to out-retard each other. Working with the same racist narratives as the shooter, before white-splaining police brutality, before blaming a shortage caused by monopolization and a national recall on “spreading the wealth”. You’re not exactly helping the stereotype of Conservatives being uneducated white trash losers, fellas.

Reactions: littlez
It’s like a contest where these two try to out-retard each other. Working with the same racist narratives as the shooter, before white-splaining police brutality, before blaming a shortage caused by monopolization and a national recall on “spreading the wealth”. You’re not exactly helping the stereotype of Conservatives being uneducated white trash losers, fellas.
Our….we are actually correct and aren’t dumb enough to believe that cops are out there just plucking off black dudes on a daily basis.

Idk the one in office now clearly doesn’t have a care in the world for working class Americans. Laughing about inflation, avoiding responsibility, and offering no solutions is the epitome of a failed and tired philosophy.
They are doing What they can, considering the circumstances they were given. It was gonna be ugly no matter who was in office…..

Z

Our….we are actually correct and aren’t dumb enough to believe that cops are out there just plucking off black dudes on a daily basis.
That’s not what he said. And just imagine the brutality that DOESN’T get filmed. Hell, in the days before cell phone cameras, Blacks continued to insist police brutality and abuse was a problem, while white doofuses continued to not believe them. Turns out, video after video now proves that they were right.

They are doing What they can, considering the circumstances they were given. It was gonna be ugly no matter who was in office…..

Z
You can’t be serious. They won’t even acknowledge that they contributed to inflation. They try to just flat out lie to Americans about it. Blaming Covid, trump, Putin, Russia, all hogwash.

Their Covid spending was complete overkill on an economy ready to take off on its own. The “record surpluses” of state governments speak to this for anyone not susceptible to propaganda.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Well, you certainly started changing the subject to "Jacksonville", and you claimed I had no links to black people being shot regularly by police. So, you certainly weren't interested in addressing my claim, only criticizing it.
They have a lovely TGIF.

You can’t be serious. They won’t even acknowledge that they contributed to inflation. They try to just flat out lie to Americans about it. Blaming Covid, trump, Putin, Russia, all hogwash.

Their Covid spending was complete overkill on an economy ready to take off on its own. The “record surpluses” of state governments speak to this for anyone not susceptible to propaganda.
U do realize a ton of the C19 spending was passed by the previous dude.

U do realize a ton of the C19 spending was passed by the previous dude.
Bro, look at the research. 3/8 of it tied to Biden spending. Take out 2 that’s considered normal and he’s at LEAST half responsible. Yet the bobble heads line up to be spoon fed lies. And they think Trumpers are bad.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Bro, look at the research. 3/8 of it tied to Biden spending. Take out 2 that’s considered normal and he’s at LEAST half responsible. Yet the bobble heads line up to be spoon fed lies. And they think Trumpers are bad.

bro you are so woke.

• Haha
Reactions: Joes Place
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT