ADVERTISEMENT

Pew pew pew Buffalo, NY- why was this thread closed

That’s just propaganda. Pretty easy to cut spending when the last administration had to shut down the entire economy and prop it up with spending. Similar to the bold 100 million vaccine dose goal. Biden sets a low bar, walks over it, everyone claps.
The previous administrations track record on spending speaks for itself. I always said he would bankrupt American just like he has done with every business he ever owned.

I hate it when I’m right!

Mike

It’s honestly amazing to see how the liberals treat a white shooter differently than black shooters. The past 5 have been black gang shooters and we hear nothing from the left. White shooter and they blame every Republican
See, I call you a moron because you're either stupid or intentionally trying to muddy the waters.
This shooter isn't an issue because he's white, he's news because he's a white supremacist. The gang shootings aren't ideological, they're just crime. You and the rest of the alt-right defenders try to mix the two. Why, because most of the ideological mass killers have been born out of the alt-right. That's why the FBI has issued warnings in recent years about it. There is no one on CNN or MSNBC spewing hate that is leading to gang shootings or other common crime. There are people who are repeating the exact same thing you hear on Fox every damned night.

See, I call you a moron because you're either stupid or intentionally trying to muddy the waters.
This shooter isn't an issue because he's white, he's news because he's a white supremacist. The gang shootings aren't ideological, they're just crime. You and the rest of the alt-right defenders try to mix the two. Why, because most of the ideological mass killers have been born out of the alt-right. That's why the FBI has issued warnings in recent years about it. There is no one on CNN or MSNBC spewing hate that is leading to gang shootings or other common crime. There are people who are repeating the exact same thing you hear on Fox every damned night.
Explain the NYC subway shooter then.

Also, please provide proof that anything on Fox News led to any shooting?

Reactions: NCHawk5
The word "most" confusing to you?
Aside from that, what was his ideology? Do you know? Or are you just assuming that since he's black it must be something liberal? He appeared to hate everyone.
Don’t know…that story dropped quickly from the national media….wonder why.

Also, please provide proof that anything on Fox News led to any shooting?
I don't have to prove that Fox News led directly to the shooting, all I have to do is point out that people on Fox and people in congress in the GOP openly state the same conspiracy theories that these killers are stating in their manifestos when they murder scores of people. That SHOULD be concerning to you. That fact that it's not and instead you try to talk about common crimes committed by black people says a lot.

I don't have to prove that Fox News led directly to the shooting, all I have to do is point out that people on Fox and people in congress in the GOP openly state the same conspiracy theories that these killers are stating in their manifestos when they murder scores of people. That SHOULD be concerning to you. That fact that it's not and instead you try to talk about common crimes committed by black people says a lot.
"Commin crimes" eh. Click the npr link I provided earlier.

Utter stupidity

5d105970b45ac21e.png

• Haha
Reactions: WisestIowan
Yes, Dallas is blue. Red moved to the suburbs…but even that is changing (purple). Dallas city limits aren’t very big, but the DFW area is.
7.3 M or so. 5th largest metro in the country behind NYC, LA, Houston and Chicago….in that order!

I think a lot of people are growing weary of governor Abbott and Senator Cruz’s schtick!

Z

Reactions: littlez and GOHOX69
Did not imply causation at all. Nice try. Classic racist! response from the left. Defense mechanism for people who don’t truly want to solve anything.

Just go ahead and call me a Nazi, I know that’s your next move.
I love this post so much. Just 100% bullshit. Everything in this post is complete and total bullshit. All the hits for a troll ass troll.

Reactions: RileyHawk
Laughable. It just looks bad when Joe didn’t do it for the Wisky parade or the subway shooting.
Well, using the stats that were provided (I think in this thread), he’d have to attend 2 a day…….EVERY F’ing day!!!!

look, I own guns, will probably own a few more before it’s all said and done. But there has to be some uniformity on how we, as Americans, are able to purchase those guns and the requirements around it. I data base, a minimum waiting period, a background check…..

I shouldn’t be able to walk into a WalMart and walk out with a weapon that could kill someone.

of course, I’m good enough with a rod and reel that I could probably kill someone with a 1/2 oz sinker tied to the end of a line! So there is that!

Z

A few things -

Dude is definitely a racist POS, but also hates Jews and GOP employers of illegals. So much hate.

Dude took his time scoping out where and how he wanted to do this.

Being involuntarily committed for evaluation should have triggered a red flag law. I wonder why that's not being discussed much. https://www.ny.gov/programs/red-flag-gun-protection-law

A few things -

Dude is definitely a racist POS, but also hates Jews and GOP employers of illegals. So much hate.

Being involuntarily committed for evaluation should have triggered a red flag law. I wonder why that's not being discussed much. https://www.ny.gov/programs/red-flag-gun-protection-law
The parkland shooting would have never happened if there was a red flag law

Well, using the stats that were provided (I think in this thread), he’d have to attend 2 a day…….EVERY F’ing day!!!!

look, I own guns, will probably own a few more before it’s all said and done. But there has to be some uniformity on how we, as Americans, are able to purchase those guns and the requirements around it. I data base, a minimum waiting period, a background check…..

I shouldn’t be able to walk into a WalMart and walk out with a weapon that could kill someone.

of course, I’m good enough with a rod and reel that I could probably kill someone with a 1/2 oz sinker tied to the end of a line! So there is that!

Z
You don’t find it interesting that he skips all of the others…and goes to the one with a white shooter

• Haha
A few things -

It’s pretty clear that the left is going to spin this however they want and their followers are not going to think critically about what actually happened and why.

Disprove anything tucker said. Limiting truth is a practice of dictatorships and fools.

What? I just said you can't disprove conspiracy. He's been pushing racist shit for years and the threats immigrants and minorities pose for the country. You denying this? I don't watch his show but I see the synopses of his program by news analyses.

Keep in mind there is objectivity outside fantasy world 30%.

Have we looked into any Manchuria candidates theories? I feel like this has something to do with that

You don’t find it interesting that he skips all of the others…and goes to the one with a white shooter

That is interesting. Maybe you should just ask some questions. Maybe even do some research to find out what it's about. Obviously, you can't trust the main stream media, that's all liberal woke fake news bullshit. You'll need a better source to find the real answers. Have you tried 4chan or 8chan? Maybe explore those sites and see if you like what you see, maybe start digging even deeper?

Actually, please don't, for everyone's sake. Maybe you're just playing the persona - and this can just be an illustrative example - of how people wind up sucked down that rabbit hole and wind up radicalized.

That is interesting. Maybe you should just ask some questions. Maybe even do some research to find out what it's about. Obviously, you can't trust the main stream media, that's all liberal woke fake news bullshit. You'll need a better source to find the real answers. Have you tried 4chan or 8chan? Maybe explore those sites and see if you like what you see, maybe start digging even deeper?

Actually, please don't, for everyone's sake. Maybe you're just playing the persona - and this can just be an illustrative example - of how people wind up sucked down that rabbit hole and wind up radicalized.
I don’t need to research why. It’s painfully obvious.

• Haha
What? I just said you can't disprove conspiracy. He's been pushing racist shit for years and the threats immigrants and minorities pose for the country. You denying this? I don't watch his show but I see the synopses of his program by news analyses.

Keep in mind there is objectivity outside fantasy world 30%.
Good lord. I’m asking you to disprove anything he said. You can’t because nothing he said is false. He didn’t include “conspiracy” at all.

He presented information and the audience can treat them all as separate facts about immigration and democracy. That’s it.

I don’t need to research why. It’s painfully obvious.

That's probably a safer option for everyone. Please don't go research anything, it's the vulnerable people that wind up radicalized when they go looking for answers. When you already have the obvious answers, at least you can't get much worse.

That's probably a safer option for everyone. Please don't go research anything, it's the vulnerable people that wind up radicalized when they go looking for answers. When you already have the obvious answers, at least you can't get much worse.
Well when Jen was asked why Joe didn’t go to the parade victims, she said she did t want to take up local resources. I guess they don’t have that concern now

Well when Jen was asked why Joe didn’t go to the parade victims, she said she did t want to take up local resources. I guess they don’t have that concern now

I suppose it's possible that Waukesha has fewer resources than Buffalo, and that they were taxed at a higher degree given the level of destruction caused by the vehicle rampage. It's also possible that she just used that as a palatable and reasonable justification for having a different/higher priority at that time.

I suppose it's also possible that the nature of this Buffalo shooting is a priority for Biden based on it being another mass shooting and another instance of the motive being white supremacy.

I suppose it could also be that there are so many mass killings that it would be impractical to visit them all, and when you miss some, there may be no good reason at all.

I also suppose it could be that Biden would have visited if the killer in Waukesha was white, and that when they realized the killer was black, they decided: "we can't possibly visit now, that doesn't fit our narrative!". However, I don't think that this option is obviously the only plausible reason. Some people likely think that he people who do feel that it is obvious may be a little too wrapped up in identity politics and their political tribes. Said another way, already radicalized.

Don't go to 8chan.

Reactions: Funky Bunch
I suppose it's possible that Waukesha has fewer resources than Buffalo, and that they were taxed at a higher degree given the level of destruction caused by the vehicle rampage. It's also possible that she just used that as a palatable and reasonable justification for having a different/higher priority at that time.

I suppose it's also possible that the nature of this Buffalo shooting is a priority for Biden based on it being another mass shooting and another instance of the motive being white supremacy.

I suppose it could also be that there are so many mass killings that it would be impractical to visit them all, and when you miss some, there may be no good reason at all.

I also suppose it could be that Biden would have visited if the killer in Waukesha was white, and that when they realized the killer was black, they decided: "we can't possibly visit now, that doesn't fit our narrative!". However, I don't think that this option is obviously the only plausible reason. Some people likely think that he people who do feel that it is obvious may be a little too wrapped up in identity politics and their political tribes. Said another way, already radicalized.

Don't go to 8chan.
This is one of the more impressive verbal smack downs we've seen recently. Nice work.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT