ADVERTISEMENT

Pew: We've got some really rotten news for the GOP

I can understand that. Hard work, self reliance, fiscal and personal responsibility are hard things for the new American. It's easier to let someone else take care of you.

Looks like the GOP will never again hold a majority in the house or senate, huh?

F+oreal_a668c5_4005194.jpg

You are foolish if you think you can ruin the country if you wingnuts don't seize the presidency. It will take all 3 for you to inflict the serious damage you want.

Originally posted by jscott78:
You are foolish if you think you can ruin the country if you wingnuts don't seize the presidency. It will take all 3 for you to inflict the serious damage you want.
All 3 as in Hall, Coff and 22? We,have some influential posters around here.

Originally posted by HallofFame:

I can understand that. Hard work, self reliance, fiscal and personal responsibility Lies, corruption, racism, homophobia, superstition, and war crimes are hard things for the new American.
FIFY

The rotten news for the Dems is that a high percentage of the people who say they lean toward the Democratic Party are too lazy to vote. It's no wonder the Dems want mandatory voting. If they could just get people off their asses they would sweep the elections.

Originally posted by naturalmwa:

Originally posted by jscott78:
All 3 as in Hall, Coff and 22?  We,have some influential posters around here.  

I'd vote for that ticket; at least for 4 years. Parts of this country would benefit from a scorched earth approach and those 3 may be just the team.

I'd pay good money to see Coff's meeting with Holder as the departing attorney general.

Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by TJ8869:
The rotten news for the Dems is that a high percentage of the people who say they lean toward the Democratic Party are too lazy to vote. It's no wonder the Dems want mandatory voting. If they could just get people off their asses they would sweep the elections.
See, you get it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT