ADVERTISEMENT

Photos of the new football facility

Hawks2405

HR MVP
Oct 13, 2006
Hawkeye Land
Here are some photos of the new football facility from the Quad City Times if anyone is interested. They have some photos of the finishing touches. Looks like a really nice facility.
This post was edited on 3/26 2:50 PM by Hawks2405

New Facility Photos

Question . Is it possible to tour the facility on a Saturday ? Hawkeye friend of mine are planning on coming to Iowa City for the Nebraska/Iowa baseball series in late April.

Originally posted by Hawks2405:
Here are some photos of the new football facility from the Quad City Times if anyone is interested. They have some photos of the finishing touches. Looks like a really nice facility.
Place looks awesome! What are you guys doing with that old bubble facility?

Originally posted by PennsylvaniaPride:

Place looks awesome! What are you guys doing with that old bubble facility?
That was torn down a few years ago. What you see in the photos is the completion of the second part of the practice facility replacement project. The first part was replacing the bubble itself, which I think was completed in 2011. Part I was the silver portion with the large Hawkeye logo.

540648fb092ea.image.jpg

Was in there this weekend for the clinic.....unbelievable. If there is a nicer facility I really want to see it.

Nice. I guess this should help recruiting, right?

Originally posted by ichawks:

Nice. I guess this should help recruiting, right?
Oh no not at all. This will do nothing for recruiting as long as the current staff is here. These facilities only pertain to the players on the team.

ADVERTISEMENT