ADVERTISEMENT

Pick Your Politics Team

Which of these would you choose to lead the country?

• Trump, Warren, Newsom, Gohmert, Whitmer

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Pelosi, Pence, Waters, Reynolds, Romney

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • McConnell, Sanders, Harris, Graham, Jeb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Biden, Cruz, AOC, DeSantis, Kasich

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • Haley, S. King, Omar, DeBlasio, Schiff

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
These Five are in charge to take us forward. Who do you like?

Each has their own amount of awfulness to balance out the ones you might like.

Romney the smartest by far out of all of them, I'll take his group.

I'm going to get all triggered here like @JRHawk2003 and be like none of these bitch ass teams will work because none of them have fully-realized fully-verifiably-doable fully-one-hundo-percent-undeniably-perfect-and-indubitably-scientifically-proven-to-work plans so therefor and thereby none of them qualify and, to be honest, this is all based on a bunch of emotion and heretofore they can all eat a big ol' bag of dick sandwiches. With some chips.

There, phew, I feelz mush better.

I'm going to get all triggered here like @JRHawk2003 and be like none of these bitch ass teams will work because none of them have fully-realized fully-verifiably-doable fully-one-hundo-percent-undeniably-perfect-and-indubitably-scientifically-proven-to-work plans so therefor and thereby none of them qualify and, to be honest, this is all based on a bunch of emotion and heretofore they can all eat a big ol' bag of dick sandwiches. With some chips.

There, phew, I feelz mush better.

Nah...not feelin it today. I am sure at some point I will pick it up again when the right angle comes to me.
Here, cheer up…

486266087_6ef6663a54_b.jpg

I'll go with the middle group. I actually like 3 of the 5, and the other two will be too busy groping each other in the closet to have any time to effectively govern.

ADVERTISEMENT