ADVERTISEMENT

Pin It: White House insists Biden will 'absolutely not' suspend re-election campaign: 'He is staying in the race'

If you mean the press secretary, in providing that response, did she look down and to the left per her usual practice?

So what's the over/under on announcing he is out? 4.5 days?
With that level of stridency being shown, the pressure being felt must be enormous. However, with Hunter coming into the fray, I will go for the over..

I have to admit that I am amused that Hunter has joined the battle. He certainly seems committed and the level of weirdness he brings certainly highlights the messiness of our Democratic system. My guess is that he has been involved as a key advisor since day one of the Presidency.

The senior Mr. Biden has made more that a few bozo moves/decisions. Now that we know that he had an offstage, out of sight senior advisor, the whole Presidency is coming into focus.

Being an oil and gas expert, Hunter was likely the point person on the staff dealing with drilling permits and sales from the Strategic Reserve as well as the Keystone Pipeline issues.

Finally some of this stuff makes sense.

Last edited:
With that level of stridency being shown, the pressure being felt must be enormous. However, with Hunter coming into the fray, I will go for the over..

I have to admit that I am amused that Hunter has joined the battle. He certainly seems committed and the level of weirdness he brings certainly highlights the messiness of our Democratic system. My guess is that he has been involved the whole time.
What's the over and under on how long it takes for a bag of coke being found in the White House? Hunter might be Joe's new personal medical advisor.

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
What's the over and under on how long it takes for a bag of coke being found in the White House? Hunter might be Joe's new personal medical advisor.
If I were jo, I'd be trying to hire away Putin's food tester/taster, as there has to be an over/under for him turning up dead---deader than he was last Thursday night. After all the adamancy about him staying, look for him to choke to death on a glass of water sooner as opposed to later!

They obviously didn't get his drug cocktail right Thursday night, so they're bringing in the expert!

If enough people contact them saying they would not feel comfortable voting for Biden, they will have to listen.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT