ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino Post Game Presser

hawks_dg

All-Conference
Nov 16, 2018
What the heck was up with his hands??

c7a61d5cdbfd16eb0e3ca6ab4df8142968c940dbd7aabde28221cb1e29df5f40.jpg

Last edited:
You sit in a room, full of reporters, answer questions about a young team, after losing by 20 and tell me what you'd look like. His father is super greasy, he's kind of greasy but he's seems honest and other than the Iowa State and Nung comment, he was ok.

Reactions: Underscore2
I saw an interview before the game that he was excited to go against Wesson and Ohio state.

His constant hand wringing was distracting to be sure. That and odd as fuq. Glad I wasn’t only one that noticed. :)

But overall, as far as content, he was spot on and I found his commentary and analysis to be really fair, complementary and spot on.

Woah...that was strange. Not just the hands, but it seems someone prepared a statement for him to read.

At this point in his Big ten coaching career he should know the proper names of all the opposing programs,.. especially those programs that are located contiguous to his state of Minnesota,... weak.

At this point in his Big ten coaching career he should know the proper names of all the opposing programs,.. especially those programs that are located contiguous to his state of Minnesota,... weak.
They scrimmaged ISU in the pre-season. Maybe the memory is burned into his mind.

They scrimmaged ISU in the pre-season. Maybe the memory is burned into his mind.

I think it was simply a mental lapse caused by him talking about their upcoming Ohio State match up and then rapidly transitioning that comment into a discussion about Iowa,... In his defense, it also looked like he was a little under the weather... You guys aren't really mind burning material.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT